Health Promotion Specialist, Bilingual
Health Promotion Specialist (BA Hons completed in 2012): skills in behavior change techniques. Work history as a trained nurse in various contexts, including humanitarian setting.
Bilingual Customer Service Associate
Amazon Customer Service Ltd
August 2013 - January 2014
• Assist French and Canadian customers with all aspects of online purchase, via chat, phone or email.
• Liaise with various departments (warehouse, carriers or customs), in order to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
Community Work Placement
September 2009 - December 2009
Research: investigate "educational and training opportunities for migrants in the area using SPSS.
Customer Service Agent in AOL
December 2006 - December 2007
• Process phone orders, update client on progress and up-sell.
• Troubleshoot issues or escalate if necessary.
• Record internally issues reported and actions taken on client’s account.
• Liaise with other supporting departments such as: finances/ technical
HHC Manager's Assistant
March 2005 - March 2005
St Vincent De Paul Henrietta Street
June 2003 - June 2006
with the Teenage Integration Project: mentoring new migrants and co facilitating cultural workshops
October 1999 - February 2003
• Taking and Stocking blood samples in the centre and as part of mobile team.
• Monitoring donors when giving blood, and after.
• Health campaigns (HIV, Hepatitis etc).
Centre Adesse, s/p Dabou R.C.I
May 1999 - September 1999
• Implementing primary care strategy in the locality
• Disease surveillance, reports to headquarters.
• Pharmacy stock control.
Community Nurse of the Repatriation Project based in Danane
Red Cross R.C.I
March 1998 - May 1999
• Networking with internal and external partners.
• Infants' nutritional assessment and management of cases.
• Medical screening and immunisation in villages or campsite.
• Detect and treat acute conditions
Panafrican Organisation Waterford
My active membership made me advocate for the organisation, while mobilising resources and community groups.
Qualifications & Certifications
W.I.T. School of Health Sciences
Human Resources Management
W.I.T. School of Business
Information Systems and Business Administration
Adult Education Centre
Health Professions Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more