- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Over 15 years of IT experience out of which 12+ years in the Banking and financial services domain.
• Vast experience in application development and delivery of projects in T24 for PB businesses
• 12+ years experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance, Implementation, and Support of Temenos GLOBUS/T24 Core Banking product for leading International Banks.
• He has good experience in Securities Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office Processing, Bulk Order, Trade and Settlement, Corporate Actions, Security and Position Transfer, STP (Straight Through Processing) – Trading and Corporate Action in Private Banking Domain
• He has a thorough understanding of the Order Processing, Execution, Trading and settlement life cycle in T24 PB Securities Module.
• Installation of TAFC, T24_R09 & R10 Model Bank with T24 Browser on Windows 2008 64bit Server using JBOSS as a web application server. Has enough knowledge in configuration of T24 Browser for single and multiple environment using JBOSS.
• Mentored the complete installation of TAFC & T24 R10 Model Bank installation and Configuration of T24 Browser for T24 CoE Training system.
• He has also performed a leadership role in the T24 CoE for the establishment and expansion of the competency.
Up to September 2012
Sofgen India Pvt Ltd
August 2004 - December 2005
Senior Analyst Programmer
Temenos India Pvt Ltd
April 2000 - April 2004
Career Info Tech Pvt Ltd
April 1997 - March 2000
Reliance Generators Pvt Ltd
February 1996 - February 1997
T24 Core Development
Role: Sr. Analyst Programmer
Securities Module Core Development, testing, maintenance, implementation, support and upgrade of Temenos GLOBUS™/T24 Core Banking product for leading International Banks.
ACU/DBU - Credit Suisse Private Bank, Singapore
Duration: Aug 2004 - Jan 2005
Responsibilities: Reverse Engineering of ACU/DBU Accounting Development.
Preparation of Functional Specification
Tadawul Order Monitoring – Implementation using SEM - Bank Albilad, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Duration: Feb 2005 – Aug 2005
Responsibility: Implementation and Post Live Support of STELINK Interface(SWIFT & SARIEA payment)
T24 CoE - Lead Product Consultant
Role: Leadership Team in T24 CoE @ Cognizant
Responsibilities: Project Invoice and Billing, Resource Utilization and Resource management, Competency Development , Business Development Activities(RFI & RFP responses), Creating Re-usable Collaterals, Conducting Training, Training Environment Maintenance, Scheduling Training Plan, Recruitment, Temenos Distribution co-ordination and all other Organizational Initiatives.
Credit Suisse Private Bank, Singapore
Role: Development & Review
Duration: Jan 2006 - Dec 2006
Regular Monitoring of Batch Times, File Statistics, Re-sizing of badly sized files.
Archiving followed by Re-sizing for every quarter of the year
Conversion of Single-Thread jobs to Multi-Thread jobs to improve Batch Performance
Optimization of the existing local developments
Benchmarking batch jobs and optimize to improve performance
Performing Code Review and Performance Review for the local developments
Optimization of the existing local Enquiry Reports
American Express Bank(Singapore, Hong Kong, Geneva, Monaco, UK, Miami, New York)
Role: Project Lead
Duration: Jan 2007 – Jun 2009
Responsibility: Securities Module Menu & Version Build, Securities Additionality Functionality, MD Deal customization for Asset & Liability, POC for SIT Interface testing and Status Update to the Senior management.
Securities - Lending & Borrowing
Role: Business Analyst
Duration: July 2010 - Aug 2010
To come up with a T24 High level Design & Mapping document for Securities Lending & Borrowing using REPO module in T24.
To come up with a T24 Mapping document for
SLB Interfaces, Accounting, Client Output and Corporate Actions.
Mentoring the developers for delivery & making them understand the SLB business concepts and requirement of the client.
Co-ordination with the onsite team & offshore development team.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical and Electronics
Coimbatore Institute of Technology