- Full time
- Part time
- One time
PLC & SCADA designing in automation
Blue Horizon Services
May 2011 - March 2012
Worked as a Technical Trainer in the field of Automation related software's (PLC, SCADA & DCS) for Industrial and Educational sector peoples.
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition):
• Wonder ware In Touch (Version 9.5)
• Intellution FIX32 (Version 7.2)
PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers):
• ABB (07CR41 (Digital), XMO6B5-Advent Control, AC1131 & Version 4.2.)
• Siemens (S7 300- Microwin32, Simatic, CPU222 & Version-6.3)
• Allen Bradley (RXLogix500/SLC500, Micro Logix, RSLogix, 1200series C, Version-5.50.)
• Keyence (KV40R-KV Ladder Builder.)
Information Technology Centre
July 2010 - November 2010
Worked as a Technical Trainer in the field of 8051 Microcontroller.
SYSMAC, CMP2A, CX Programmer & Version
From February 2002
VFD (Variable Frequency Drive):
• Selection Of VFD Based on load and application,
• VFD wiring to load,
• Parameter selection of VFD,
• Programming and Commissioning (ABB ACS 800 Series).
DCS (Distributed Control System):
• Software: PLC Control Builder, version:4.0
• Model: PM856,
• Controller Programming,
• Base Core Processor and Node Addressing,
• Operator Interface (My Eplant),
• MMI Designing (CP554),
• Communication Protocols (Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, Optical Modbus)
P&FI (Pneumatics & Field Instruments):
• Pneumatics- ON/OFF Solenoid valves, Piston Displacements, Control Valves, and Actuator. I/P Converter, Level Transmitter, Flow Transmitter, RTD, Thermo Couple.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more