Result oriented professional with rich experience in HR Generalistic Profile.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Training and development.
Performance Management System.
Wage and Salary Administration.
Human Resource Consultancy Firm
From January 2014
1. Recruitment Processes:
• End to End Recruitment Process
• Analyze the resource requirement for different functions & roles in coordination with the delivery managers/Heads based on MRF
• Interacting with the Consultants, Head hunting
• Performing activities like Internal Job posting and Employee Referral Schemes to fill up positions.
• Analysis & implementation of resource management portal.
• Analyze weekly operations dashboard in terms of forecast, recruitment and utilization.
• Preparation of Annual Manpower Plan (Manpower Deployment & Work Force Planning)
• Maintain updated JD library together with the collation & maintenance of Organization Charts, mapping Organization Charts against existing/new jobs.
• Grading System- Evaluating the jobs descriptions and giving the grades.
2. Monitoring the overall Induction, Joining formalities & Settlement Process:
• Helping the new joiners understand the policies and procedures and helping them to settle down in the company.
• Exit interviews - reports, relieving & settlement process
3. Statutory areas & Payroll:
• Monitoring the complete payroll and designing CTC with break-up of Gross salary
• Manage employee queries with regard to their deductions, settlements and supporting their requirements.
• Calculating Employees taxes, considering exemptions, savings & deducting TDS in payslips & issuing 'Form 16'
• Helping the team members in collecting documents from the employees for Income Tax purpose.
• Administer all employee benefit programs with conjunction with the Finance and Administration department.
4. General HR areas:
• Clarifying employee's queries about the HR policies, understanding the employee concerns, Escalating to appropriate levels and ensuring the resolution of the concerns
• Initiating 'fun at work', periodical seminars / meetings, cultural activities & celebrations.
• Implementing effective 'retention policies' to reduce attrition & improving employee performance levels...
September 2010 - August 2011
Regional HR Manager-South
Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Co.Ltd
June 2009 - August 2010
Federal Express Corporation of India
December 2007 - May 2009
4) Co. Name: Aramex (I) Pvt.Ltd.
HR &Training Coordinator
New Age Apparels Pvt.Ltd
July 2005 - November 2007
August 2003 - June 2005
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Joseph High School
Vivekananda College/Mangalore University.
Vivekananda College, Puttur
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more