looking for job change in sas statistical programmer and CDISC SDTM
From September 2013
MACROS, SAS/GRAPH, Windows.
• Annotation of CRF according to the SDTM guidelines and SDTM mapping for variables in clinical trial datasets.
• Creating of SDTM Datasets for regulatory submission
• Implementation of SDTMIG v 3.1.2 using function like PUT for conversion numeric date values to character dates
• Applying of IS8601 date formats for dates before conversion to SDTM datasets
• --DY calculation from RFSTDTC and RFENDYC in DM dataset using INTCK function
• Calculation of baseline and CHG values in LB and VS using AVAL and BLINE variable
• Establishment of Relationship between the AE and CM dataset as RELREC
• Establishment of req and exp variables in all datasets and some of perm variable according to the PCS(pre client specifications)
• Labeling of the entire variable in the dataset as per the SDTM Implementation v 3.1.2 standards.
• Creating transforming files (.XPT) for regulatory submission and validation of XPT file using open CDISC validate software.
I declare that all the information provided by me in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Trainee SAS Programmer
consenttech solutions, HYD
April 2012 - October 2012
Environment: SAS 9.2, SAS/SQL, SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/GRAPH, windows.
• Involved in screening, cleaning & integration of data
• Participated in supervision of data entry operations under the guidance of Data Manager.
• Used procedures proc means, univariate, freq to identify outliers & used options like noduprec, nodupkey to delete duplicate records within the datasets.
• Created Transport Export files
• Developed SAS programs to generate baseline, follow-up, drug safety reports form Oracle data base
• Created Mock Tables mentioned in the Statistical Analysis Plan
• Reviewed the Protocols, CRF's etc.,
• Acquired knowledge in Clinical Trial terminology, Good understanding of Clinical Trial Phases, clinical protocols/ CRF's/Annotated CRF's, ICH and GCP guidelines, NDA, IND, CDISC, MedDRA, 21 CFR PART 11.
Junior SAS Programmer
November 2012 - August 2013
Environment: SAS 9.2, SAS/SQL, SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/GRAPH, Windows.
• Provided computer-programming support to Data Management and Biostatistics.
• Performed Data Analysis on the data sets using PROC ANOVA, PROC MEAN, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC FREQ, PROC GLM and PROC TRANSPOSE.
• Generation of the Scatter plots using PROC CORR and Diagnostic models and Fit plot models using graphs using ODS graphics.
• Kaplan meier graphs using proc lifetest for time to event analysis.
• Developed reports using PROC REPORT, PROC TABULATE and DATA _NULL_.
• Generated output files in text format, HTML & PDF format using SAS ODS.
• Created Trial related Analysis/Derived Datasets for two studies.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more