To offer highest level of services in the world’s distinguished Spa by utilizing my knowledge of traditional ayurvedic healing science with innovative music therapy and experience in the spa development and creates the ambience to ensure guest satisfaction and also organizational profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale .
Spa manager, Ayurveda consultant and Yoga teacher
Zen Spa and healing center at Temple Tree resort and spa, Pokhara, Nepal
From April 2012
April 2012 - Till Date
As Wellness Manager
* Employee productivity
* Ensuring targets are met
* Attendance and punctuality
* Quality audit
* Eye for detail
* Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the spa.
* Formulate policies and procedures for improving the performance and operations in liaison with the GM of the unit and VP spa division
* Maintain close contact with the guests, receiving feedback regarding operations
* Establish the spa financial business plans for the year in liaison with the spa division, general manager of the unit and the financial head concerning monthly revenue and expenditures.
* Ensure the departments operational budget is in line that all costs are strictly controlled
* Generating MIS (Management Information System) reports and tracking revenue, profit and loss.
* Planning and maintaining atleast three months operational supplies.
Ensure spa facilities are operating efficiently to achieve the highest possible revenue and profit.
As Wellness Trainer
* Identifying the learning needs of the staff, planning the necessary Training Programs, Implementing the program, evaluating the effectiveness.
* Expert in training (Theoretical and Practical): Ayurveda procedures like Vamana, Virechana, Basti, nasya, raktamokshana and other Panchakarma techniques, Asian treatments like Shiatsu, Thai massage, and western treatments like, Swedish massage, Aroma therapy ( theoretical study of essential oils also), Deep tissue massage, Hot stone therapy etc.
* Staff training in personality development
* Maintain and preserve the spa division and mission
* Ensure all employees adhere to the established standards of hygiene and grooming
* Conduct daily briefing and monthly operational meetings for the entire team.
* Coach and support all employees
* Mediate disputes and complaints among employees
* Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by striving to maintain standards of excellence
* Conduct employee evaluations for all...
Ayurveda consultant and Yoga teacher
December 2007 - February 2012
As an Ayurveda consultant and Yoga teacher, conducted ayurvedic curative programs addresses various chronic and acute health issues such as obesity, anorexia, bulimia, allergies, asthma, hypertension, Diabetes stroke, cardiovascular diseases and various conditions of nervous system etc, Therapeutic ayurvedic massages, Herbal Steam Treatments, Synchronized revitalizing massages and detoxification programs, Weight loss packages, Rejuvenation packages, Weekend stress management packages and exclusively established Naada Yoga ( music therapy ) in this period.
Given various public health talks to promote Ayurveda and wellness, and to promote company.
Established Ayurveda wellness department in temple Tree Resort, Pokhara, Nepal
The below link of the website of Temple Tree Resort and Spa, pokhara, Nepal where the project is done.
Qualifications & Certifications
Medicine and Surgery
Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences