Electronics & Communication Engineer
1) Liase with customers for any technical issue, Service units (RMA) or feedback issue from our customers.
2) Responsible for providing the repair / service report.
3)Supervise /support the technicians and technical operators for trouble shooting.
VENTURE TECHNOCOM SYSTEM SDN. BHD
From February 1998
1. Top priority -Working environment include act as a window for any technical issue, Service units (RMA) or feedback issue from our customers.
2. Liaise with different customers on different projects (Hypercom/VeriFone/Spire Payments Credit Terminals) from different countries such as Sweden, Netherland, USA, UK, Thailand, Hong Kong and etc.
3. Responsible for providing the repair / service report and able do explanation to our Customers.
4. Provide quoted the rework quotation to Customers
5. Supervise /support the technicans and technical operators for trouble shooting .
6. Responsible for providing engineering support for volume production as well as ensuring the line set-up and fixture/ machine testers support for final assembly production.
7. To set up the line for machine testers (optical ) for front-end assembly.
8. To investige on failure analysis units for product low yield in order to improve the requirement of our customers.
9. Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
TRU-TECH ELECTRONICS (M) SDN. BHD
Up to January 1998
1. Majority was set up the ICT (In-circuit-tester) and FCT (Function Circuit testers) during production running and ensure that the lines and machine running smoothly with sufficient resources.
2. Responsible for technical issue/engineering with the product of Kenwood Hi-Fi and
CD players in PCB assembly.
3. Control all equipments/machine and fixtures to ensure the calibration updated as required.
4. Meet our customers to get NPI product (new product) and implemented for pre- production.
5. Prepared all process procedure especially on WI instruction (working Instruction) for production running.
6. To rework/analysis on reject units and troubleshooting on breakdown machines.
7. To support/ trained the technicans in order to support the production lines.
8. To feedback or improve the quality of the products to production and engineering.
I. E. S. ELECTRONICS (M) SDN. BHD
From January 1989
1. Mainly responsible was set up/maintain the ICT and FCT for production.
2. Responsible for technical issue/engineering with the product of Sanyo Walkman,
Kenwood Hi-Fi and CD players in PCB assembly.
3. To repair/analysis on reject units and troubleshooting on breakdown machines.
4. To improve the line balancing of production in order to get good performance at output.
5. To support/trained the technicans in order to support the production lines.
6. To feedback or improve the quality of the products to production and engineering.
Student under industrial training
RADIO TELEVISYEN MALAYSIA, Kuching, Sarawak
July 1987 - December 1987
The scope of practical training was about the broadcast line operation (Indoor), external line broadcast operation at outdoor and maintenance of tools/equipment such as cameras, various cables and etc. Furthermore, had workshops engineering as an introduction/organization to the student to be familiar with the laboratories and machines
Qualifications & Certifications
Wawasan Open University
Electronics Engineering and Computer Technology
Polytechnic Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Kuantan
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more