Railway Transport Worker
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Section in Charge Marketing, Direct MKTG, Media and External Relations
Basanti Gold Pvt Ltd
May 2008 - June 2010
• Finding new retail partner for the expansion of Brands.
• Training sales staff with proper knowledge of branded product.
• Maintaining good relation with store manager and sales staff.
• Coordinating with manufacturing company of the respective brands.
• Handling after sales query for the respective brands.
• Maintaining and updating the customer database.
• Preparation of Quotations and reports, interacting with the clients, handling e-mails
• Managing and supervising executive team.
• Researching and implementing new online marketing strategies.
• Responsible for administration of the store and achieving sales target.
• Interacting and making business tie ups.
• Coordinating for the new store set up, handling initial merchandising, staffing and initial sales blitz.
• Attended yearly strategic business plan meet and coming out with innovative programs to increase revenue and profitability.
• Introducing various schemes and discounts periodically to increase footfalls.
• Managing various activities such as HNI Visits, BTL and Institutional calls.
• Sending Market Gold rate updates to HO.
• Sales updates to Head Office.
• Closing sales on the floor.
• Monitoring Floor Manager Activities.
• Induction, Training and motivation to the staff there by building a good team work.
• Morning briefings and maintain smooth functioning of the store.
Worked with IDBI bank as a group leader for 13 months, same time worked for LIC, as Financial Advisor.
• Compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirement.
• Generating new business to achieve defined sales targets.
• Analyze, understand customer's 360 degree financial needs & fulfill with appropriate products.
• Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
• Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Manage the key performance indicators at the...
telesales and then promoted to team manager in UNIQUE SERVICES
May 2004 - March 2007
Worked as a Telesales Executive in HDFC dot solutions.
Product: car loans. From May 2003 to April 2004
As Team Manager:
• Handled team of 15 Telesales Executive.
• Given training to new joinees.
• Motivate team for achieving target.
• Validating leads before giving to Sales Executive.
• Review meeting at the end of the Week, Month to ensure smooth business for company.
• Calculate and maintain records of Rate of Interest (ROI) on different types of vehicles.
• Making files of picked up leads along with required documents.
• Client Acquisitions.
• Generating Revenue.
• Setting targets for Telesales Executive.
• Preparing & presenting sales proposal & closing the deal.
• Preparation of agendas, monthly reports & MIS.
• Handling all kinds of loan queries and processing the same.
• Updating remarks of new and old customer.
1. Handled Incoming Calls for an Enquiry.
2. Making calls & Generating Leads for Company.
3. Taking appointment for Sales person.
4. Follow up with Sales person for Leads.
5. Follow up with Client for converting Lead into Conversion.
Handling HNI (High Net worth individuals) clients.
Meeting monthly & weekly target with a team at various levels to generate business to Company.
Selling financial product like Personal Loan and Car Loan.
Equally skilled at working independently and as part of a team.
Personally approaching the customers.
1. Coordinating with team members in achieving sales target.
2. Sending the daily reports to the Team Leader.
3. Supervising the activities to the branch generating business from existing customers.
4. Analyzing the sales forecast, monitoring and planning of new strategies.
• General Administration - Key Responsibilities:
1. New Hire Procurement (PC, Hand Phone, Secure ID, Data Card, Access Card, AMEX Card, etc)
2. Arranging of Corporate Training, Seminars and Conferences
3. Hotel Reservations across the globe
4. Event Management & Purchases & Payments
Qualifications & Certifications