Claim you profile
Warehouse Operative (Part-time)
Littlewoods Direct Distribution Sit
From December 2010
• Job roles include: loading and off-loading, manual handling, scanning
• Working as a team and on an individual basis, obtaining high levels of performance under pressure and handling a variety of products within the workplace
• Along with time, I have excelled in this role as I have learnt the different job roles within the workplace and have become a significant senior member of the team
• Assisting with new recruits, helping them settle in and training them on certain job roles, especially the roles which are carried out in my particular work station
• Improved my confidence and communication skills as I have had to work on an individual basis and as part of a team
J and J Accident Repair Centre
From June 2007
• Repairing damaged vehicles and other vehicle parts
• Preparing vehicles for sale
• Working as part of a small team, assisting the senior staff repair vehicles, prepare others for sales and handle customers
• Learnt to work under pressure and improved my communication skills as a result of handling the customers and their requests
Qualifications & Certifications
Psychology and Crime
University of Bradford
Oldham Sixth Form College
Breeze Hill School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more