VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, Ajax, JQuery, SQL Server
From November 2012
Working in BA Continuum through Helios & Matheson IT Ltd and supporting and enhancing multiple applications including .Net, Access and SSIS packages. Acquisition Centralize Tracking (ACT) is the .Net application, which helps user to manage the loans. Acquisition Portfolio Report (APR) is the MS Access application. This application connect to SQL Server 2008 and get the data to generate reports. SSIS packages are use full to import data from iseries, and provide data for APR reports.
All above mentioned applications are useful for managing loans for bank.
December 2010 - November 2012
Redemption Manager: This is the Windows base application to manage redemption. Client sells the flying time. And while selling, they generate Invoice Number, including customer's details. With the help of this application client is going to issue Flight Passes/ Certificate and Gift Certificate. So user can redeem/ extend/ Cancel or Replace their pass/ Certificate. Or even they can print it or emailed it as PDF files.
Signage:Signage is also a Windows based application. It is almost the same as youtube.com. This has Admin and Users logins. Admin can upload the videos, create users and update/delete the users. While uploading a Video, it will create thumbnails and both Video & Thumbnails will store at FTP server. After user login, they can redirect to Play Video page where they can play the video whatever they want. Also, storing Login/Logout times, which video is watched by whom and the duration as well.
Masterseek:Masterseek is a Search Engine and web based application. It has many modules, out of which I am working on Text Link Advertising ( for Masterseek and Domain site) and Search based on category, People & Company.
• Windows based Application -
➢ Identifying the Problems and Providing Solution depending on client service requests (SR).
➢ Designed MDI parent page with menu options.
➢ Designed child pages with functionality.
➢ Apply Business Logics provided by client.
➢ Wrote Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008.
➢ This application is dual language application, as per users choice it will change the language English or French.
➢ Created Crystal report to preview and mailed/ print it as PDF.
➢ Maintain changes for project.
➢ Provide thought leadership in software development practices.
➢ Perform quality checks of team's output to ensure high standard of Quality
• Web based Application -
➢ Autocomplete Text box using JQuery & Ajax using Web Service.
➢ Text Link is dual language for this I used Google.Translate.
➢ PayPal integration.
Global Softech Inc
January 2009 - July 2010
PayAlaCarte: This is the Web base application to help people to manage their payroll. This is a complete solution for payroll. It manages employee records, like their salary, addresses, joining date, termination date and rejoin date, vacation or hrs. they worked. And generate pay stub, check, reports etc. Employer can add, delete and manage employee details. And also manage department, pay type, generating W2 etc.
• Understand the requirement and gathered user's requirements.
• Architected and designed 3-Tier application framework that allows extensibility and ease of maintainability.
• Duties include requirements analysis, design, and technical specification writing.
• Performed application development based on functional and technical specifications
• Involve in designing a web-based application for Payroll and testing the application.
• Designed various web pages, master pages including Login page and CSS classes.
• Implemented the coding for various pages/modules.
• User validation and customization of user interface using ASP.Net.
• Extend the functionality providing check box for forgot password.
• Used Ajax controls for showing data which is coming from different table as a tool tip of Grid View.
• Wrote Stored procedure and views.
Global Cynex Inc
June 2006 - January 2009
• Involved in Web and Windows based application.
• Designed and implemented Business Logic & Data Access layer in VB/C# and ADO.NET.
• Involved in designing pages using ASP.Net.
• Created Stored Procedure in SQL Server 2005 & Oracle 10g & 11g.
• Used XML file for connection string. So user can change the database name, UserID, password or Machine name.
• Used VSS for version control.
Growth & Yield: Growth & Yield is the windows base application. This application mainly used to calculate Growth of yield. For this application Import data from Excel file and load the data to the application and calculate growth. There are certain criteria to calculate growth like by age, by stand act. Query builder is in the application to build the query for growth. And finally after calculating you can export new calculated data to Excel.
Environment: VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio.Net 2005, XML, XSLT, HTML, Oracle 10g, WinXP.
Hancock: Hancock is the windows base application. This application is used to manage Timber Inventory System for Hancock. Using this application you can move the IMG and Strata. Some data doesn't have the Cruise Code so you can assign the Cruise Code. You can filter the Stands who don't have Cruise Code and also filter Stands with None Equal Strata or you can delete the old Cruise Code which is no longer used.
Environment: C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio.Net 2005, XML, Oracle 11g, WinXP.
• Windows based Application -
➢ Developed and designed Win forms using .NET technologies.
➢ For Windows based application used Tabs to show different pages for different functionality.
➢ Provides the dynamic drop down list to filter the record based on user's choice.
➢ User can change the drop down fields based on their requirement.
➢ For doing this XML file is created. So user can change the fields using XML file.
➢ Used Data Grid View to show the filtered data, with check box.
➢ User can select data's using these check boxes for...
Cambridge Resource Group Inc
May 2005 - January 2006
Aramark SSS: This is to maintain Aramark's School Support Services. Aramark provides different services for school in different states over USA. This system is designed to maintain Aramark's workflow and their yearly maintenance.
• Involved in database enhancements including modification.
• Involved in coding of system using VB.NET.
• GUI module development using Win forms in VB.NET and ADO.NET.
• Used XML as a middle tier.
• Coding of PL / SQL procedures, Database Triggers in Oracle 9i.
• Maintain the application as per requirement.
• Responsibilities are included documentation.
• Involved in manual Testing.
June 2004 - May 2005
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India)
Involved in the analysis, design and development of software applications on the projects listed below. Responsibilities included requirements gathering, coding, testing of batch and on-line subsystems, application DBA related activities, performance tuning of database and implementation support.
• Traveling Management System: Database driven website. Development of whole web site and Internet based system. Customer and sales information system for air and train transportation. Used IIS 4.0, ASP, Oracle 6.0/ 7.3.4.
Environment: Oracle 9i, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Toad, XML, Win XP.
Qualifications & Certifications
Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University
Computer Software System Analysis & Application
Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication & Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more