worked as a DCS Officer in chemical plant &
field operator in LAB Plant,
now i am working in Refinery as a field executive
• Responsible for carrying out the field activities for safe & optimum operation of the plant, as per laid down procedure.
• Supervise the jobs related to all equipments & ensure their performance for optimum and safe operation.
• To operate plant at optimum condition, safe operation of plant. To record all critical parameters at regular intervals.
• To exercise overall supervision to ensure that housekeeping is up to the expected standard & the plant is clean.
• Operation of reciprocating compressor (Single stage double acting) which is use for LPG Unloading from sick rail wagon.
• Start up and shut down of the all types of pumps for loading and unloading of the Road and Rail facilities.
• Checking the line-up of the tank when tank receive the product form the unit or other tank farm.
• F&G System for the safety and other alarm system available like (DFI, DGX, DSO, DFX & other Alarm system).
• Degassing, Purging, Loading and Unloading of the LPG Rail Wagons.
• Taking sample of the LPG spheres.
• Handling of the all petroleum products like (LPG, MS, HSD, SKO, ATF, LDO & METHANOL) And it's loading and unloading facilities as well as their storage tanks & Spheres area.
Qualifications & Certifications
S. P. University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more