- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From June 2014
Mylan Lab, Unit 8
Ensure uninterrupted generation of Electric Power for Plant captive usage by safe and efficient Operation of 2.5 MW Turbo Driven Alternator Plant with 20 TPH Water Tube Coal Fired FBC Thermax Boiler. Also supply of steam for process from 20 TPH and also other utility boilers (04 nos.)
Captive Power Plant
August 2013 - May 2014
Concast Ferro Inc., Dusi, Srikakulam
Ensure uninterrupted generation of Electric Power for Plant captive usage by safe and efficient Operation of 4.5 MW Turbo Driven Alternator Plant with 22 TPH Water Tube Thermax Boiler
July 2010 - August 2013
Challenged to efficiently handle the entire gamut of activities related to Operation of 3.25 MW Each Turbo & Motor Driven Blowers (Supply of Air to 250,000 TPA Blast Furnace): 1x 3.25 MW CMES Steam Turbine with Tangshin Xinde 20 TPH Gas Fired Water Tube Boiler ♦ 1x 3.25 MW Motor Driven Blower
Air Separation Plant: 2 x 600 M3/Hr (O2) Units, with Cryogenic Process for Separation
DY MANAGER (MAINTENANCE)
Arzew Desalination & Power Plant
October 2008 - June 2010
- Challenged to efficiently handle the entire gamut of activities related to 345 MW(3X115MW) Combined Cycle Power & Desalination Plant: 3x 115 MW GE Frame 9E Gas Fired Units ♦ 3x 225 t/h 13.6 Bar HRSGs ♦ 3 x 30000 m3/day (3 x 6.66 MIGD) MSF Desalination Units.
Industrial Inspection Services Ltd
January 2007 - September 2008
- Entrusted with managing the 3 rd Party Inspection of Production & Erection of Piping and Erection of Mechanical Equipment in Ship Building Industry. Efficiently handled work on the site of a prestigious projects of Ship Building (Indian Navy).
- Entrusted with handling the inspection of Work in Piping Production, Erection of Mechanical Equipment and the overall preparation SOPs and Process Documents for Inspection.
Vizag Harbour Deepening Project
November 2005 - December 2007
SVS Marine Services Ltd
- Charged with efficiently handling all day to day Dredging Activity Liaison with Port Authorities, Personnel & Material Management. Ensure smooth interface with IRS for Class Certification Surveys.
- Accountable for handling all functions related to O& M of Crane Engine - Niigata Make and General Maintenance & Upkeep of the Grab Dredger & Barge.
- Work in close association with major refurbishment/fabrication of the Dredger Grab.
Marine Aids & Appliances
August 2002 - October 2005
A well known Ship Repair Company offering total solutions for medium Refit / Refurbishment Packages for Port Tugs & Vessels and Coast Guard Crafts & Ships.
- Tasked with the overall Planning, Production & Control of the Work Packages.
- Actively involved in the Planning and Execution of Docking & Undocking of Vessels/ships, managing Man & Material Management. Ensure smooth interface with IRS for Class Certification Survey and oversee the sourcing Spares & Equipment from OEMs & others.
Jr. Supervisory to Middle Management Level
Engine Room Artificer, Indian Navy
March 1987 - March 2002
- Charged with efficiently handling the Operation & Maintenance of Marine Propulsion Plant, associated Auxiliaries & Utilities as the HOD of Engg Staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
Leadership & Management
Design & Evaluation Dept. of an Indian Naval School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more