April 2005 - May 2009
Work as part of proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high quality, customers-focused professional service. Providing the very highest level of technical support and customer service to internal stuff
• Updating and monitoring its user accounts.
• Maintenance &management of the critical windows based server environment.
• Maintaining up to dateantivirus levels on all machines company wide.
• Working on active directory accounts, configuration of blackberrys&laptops.
• Managing and monitoring of backups in multiple locations.
• Providing maintenance support and break-fix solution.
• Meeting with external suppliers of it services.
• Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions.
• Purchasing of Its equipment and software in line within agreed budgets.
• Supporting amulti-site Its infrastructure of at least 100 employees
• Providing technical support via helpdesk system for awide range of internal and external application.
Armed forces(from 20-4 -2010 till 1-10-2012)
• Work as reserved officer of Telecommunications equipment such as luran, hand held, tomson, fast net, Microsoft and cisco systems, etc
Shams company(from1-1-2013 till now)
• Managing a team of 8 system/ network support executives.
• Setting up the process for attending to the support request from the users.
• Laying down the network design for the premises and recommending the required equipments.
• Co-ordinating with vendors for the procurement of goods and internet linkage.
• Ensuring the 24 X 7 connectivity of head office with offsite locations through MPLS
• Getting the issues solved in a timely manner and escalating the problems which require intervention from higher levels.
• Securing the mail servers, application servers and nodes from any security threats by installing firewalls and other security suites.
• Getting desktop PCs assembled and Operating systems & other applications installed.
• Deploying, maintaining and...
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more