Kambiz (Kevin) Vaezzadeh Naderi
Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
• Well experienced in chemical engineering operations, design, preparing specifications and technological drawings and plant upgrading in non-metallurgical production lines
• Performing consultation, offering innovative and practical engineering, new process development and implementation, environmental and material handling and transportation solutions.
• Over 10 years experience in the project planning, execution and management
• Comprehensive knowledge of the processes and materials used in handling tasks in Cement, Lime and Gypsum Industry
• In-depth knowledge of raw geologic materials and its chemical compositions as well as automation systems
• Skilled in using sensors and instruments that are used in manufacturing firm
• Sound knowledge of blending, crushing, and kiln processing of geological elements
• In-depth knowledge of computer applications with outstanding communication, customer relations and interpersonal skills
• Strong team member, competent and results-oriented, resourceful, technical and analytical skill and detail-driven individual
• Greater capability of optimizing the various unit operations of a chemical manufacturing facility.
• Solid knowledge of codes and standards (ASME, ISO, DIN…)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more