Interested in store manager profile.
Texus Pacific Group
From July 2010
-Retail Operations TEAM SIZE-25+
TPG Capital, a leading global private equity investment firm, Vishal Mega Mart has approved the sale of its front-end retail trading business to the diversified Shriram Group and the back-end wholesale trading business to the Indian arm of private equity firm TPG .The percentage of share value between both companies are 51:49 ratio. Vishal Mega Mart total Retail Operation is taking care by Airplaza Retail Holdings Pvt. Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Shriram Group) .It is Hypermarket format and promises to customer for getting all under one roof. Like: Apparel, .Non-Apparel, Consumer Durable, General Merchandises and FMCG Products etc.
• Achieving Sales Target
• Conversion Ratio
• Sales Analysis (Month on Month, Year on Year.)
• Pilferage Control
• Balanced Merchandise Category Performance
• Floor Ambience
• Staff Grooming, Punctuality
• Staff Turnover
• Maintaining Floor VM & Ambience
• Ensuring proper Bin Card updating.
• Adhering to Best Retail Standards such as • Staff (grooming, look, morale, punctuality)
• Admin (cash deposit, compliance to local laws
Sr. Process Executive
Infosys Bpo Ltd
June 2006 - June 2008
• Target Achievement
• Trouble Shooting
• Distribution of work among Team Members
• Customer Service
• Ms-Office Works
Qualifications & Certifications
International Institute of Business & Media
Adharsh Bhartiya College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more