As an accomplished Projects Directing with extensive civil engineering expertise, I have enclosed my résumé to express my interest in the opportunity in your organization. As you will deduce, I excel at building high-performing teams and have been instrumental in achieving growth and financial success for multinational corporations. The breadth of my experience, along with years of experience in projects management as well as specialized skills, allow me to offer you proven leadership and a history of significant results. Throughout my career, my flexibility has allowed me to adapt my business acumen to overcome all obstacles and meet the goals of my employers.
My professional experience and personal work ethic will also be assets to your organization as well as an inspiration to your management team and employees. You will find me to be adaptable, energized by challenge, and able to manage rapid change with aplomb. A strong team player dedicated to the growth and success of the organization as a whole, my enthusiasm and motivation strengthens my teams as well.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my professional qualifications with you and look forward to speaking with you further.
Throughout 21 years career in field with extensive expertise of various engineering departments developed a strong management's skills, technical knowledge of construction standards ensures that the projects is professionally managed
From July 2006
for multi-story tower's.
Sun Engineering & Contracting Co
March 2003 - June 2006
for buildings, etc.
Civic Builders Co
September 1998 - February 2003
for buildings, schools, sheds, villas, etc.
Out Of UAE
Dec 97 - Aug 98
* Municipality in Aleppo – Syria, Working as consultant Engineer.
- Employed as supervisor engineer for government buildings.
Nov 95 - Nov 97
* Military service in Damascus – Syria, Al-Nabik consultant office as R.E for the government projects,
- Nine buildings (G + 6)
Jul 93 - Oct 95
Local works of construction supervision, Aleppo – Syria, in the field of various projects,
- Including buildings, plants, office building complexes, showrooms, etc.
1985 – 1988
kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Taiff,
- Project Coordinator - with my father at his own construction company.
Twin Towers @ IMPZ Dubai
Al YAQUB Tower ( 1B + G + M + 70 ) & Carpark Building
@ Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
ACICO Twin Towers & Carpark Buildings
@ Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
* Hotel Tower ( 2B+G+57 )
* MUT Tower ( 1B+G+51 )
* Hotel Carpark ( 1B+G+11 )
* MUT Carpark ( 2B+G+11 )
Queue Point Buildings ( 28 Plots )
• Pricing, preparing and checking B.O.Q as per market rates.
• Planning and analyzing programs of work for projects.
• Controlling the project budget as per B.O.Q
• Improving specification within the budget.
• Controlling site work progress as per plan program.
• Keeping the project on track as per the target completion date
• Technical issues in buildings construction, Piling, Dewatering, Shoring, Shuttering &Coring systems, Post tension, Pre-cast, Steel structure, Sub & Superstructure, Finishing and MEP works.
• Co-ordination between architectural, structural, MEP drawings, and divisions along with the consultant and the contractor.
• Controlling all paper work related to tenders, quantities, quotations & correspondence.
• Following up all authorizes related to municipality, survey, laboratories, water, electricity & RTA, etc.
• Quality controller of contracts, drawing, site work.
• Good experience in all building material and finishing items.
• Old experience in UAE authorizes updates rules.
Qualifications & Certifications
Project Management Theory & Practice with Primavera (P3-e/c)
At. . . University Of Sharjah, Center For Continuing Education.
At. . . Berlitz Educational Institute.
At . . . Cambridge Educational Institute
University of Aleppo
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more