January 2013 - September 2013
Working as a team member, providing support to client on Unix and Windows.
➢ Installing and configuring Linux 6.0, 5.5, Windows.
➢ Configuring YUM server, upgrading Kernel.
➢ Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Vista, windows 7, Red Hat Linux 5.4, Red Hat Linux 6, UNIX.
Linux Administration Skills:
• Installed & Configured Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 and 5.5
• Installation and configuration of Samba Server.
• OPEN LDAP Server, MySqliSCSI Server, LVS, PXE, Bash Scripting IPTables.
• Configured and managing Web Server (Apache).
• Configured NFS and Autofs clients for file sharing.
• Configuring and Installing Kick start, KVM Virtualization.
• Configuring LVM and managing the volumes.
• Creating and Assigning Users and groups and manage user rights and security.
• Mail Servers: Send Mail and Postfix.
• File system management.
• Troubleshooting like Filesystem corruption, Filesystem Recovery, Recovery Run-levels.
• Crontab schedule recurring events.
• Network Management Tools like Remote login, Port Scanning and nmap.
• Installing Oracle SUN Solaris OS 10, Creating user, group, permissions.
• Configuring SVM, Zones.
• Jump Start server, NIS.
Qualifications & Certifications
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology
Narayana Jr College
Board of Secondary Education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more