Eyeglobal Technologies Pvt. Ltd
From February 2011
➢ Manpower Planning & Talent Acquisition:
- Understand the current & future workforce demographics and manage acquisitions through portals, references and other sources (Handling a team of 10 resources.)
- Scheduling and conducting initial rounds of Interviews
- Preparation of Offer Letter & Designing Salary Structure, Keeping the track for expected joinees. Follow up with candidate for joining - post offer.
- Informing applicants about job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies and other related information.
➢ Joining Formalities:
- Prepare the induction schedule for all new hires.
- Prepared and Conducted Induction presentation for the new joinees in brief about the company and its policies
- Handling orientation of new joinees to their concerns and with HOD's.
- Constant interaction with new entrants, and helping them to settle comfortably to perform in the organization.
- Ensure timely confirmation of employees
- Preparing Appointment, Offer, experience, confirmation letters of new joinees or transfer letters.
- Issuing ID Cards & Swipe cards to the new joinees.
- Creating bank account of new joinees.
➢ Attendance, Payroll & Salary administration
- Maintain the employee attendance
- Maintaining leave records for employees.
- Collecting the necessary documents, certificates, medical bills for re- imburesements
- To co-ordinate with the finance for monthly payroll system, make necessary entries for newly joined, separation cases, leave encashments.
➢ Talent & Performance Management:
- Retention & development of employees
- Identify key critical positions and Succession planning
- Reward & Recognition
- Handling Performance Management System and identifying scope for enhancing the same.
- Collating & updating the list of eligible employees in the company.
- Coordinating in formulation & implementation of increment, incentive & other remuneration policies.
June 2007 - December 2008
• Handling end to end recruitment into PERM/ TEMP/ for domestic & International (UK) clients at all levels
• Conducting Executive searches and all Senior Level recruitment i.e. Manager and above (Top Level) as per the requirement.
• Coordinating with all Clients with respect to recruitment Business.
• Lead Generation - Identification of Clients in related industries through mapping and tapping
• Proposals making and arranging company presentation to the clients
• Developing business relationships, generating new leads, negotiating and closing with clients on proposals - PSS/ CSS (Permanent Staffing Solution/ Contract Staffing Solutions).
• Arranging & attending new client meetings with our company proprietor
• Inducting and taking care of joining formalities of new recruits, organizing and allocating respective roles & responsibilities.
• HR Administration: File & Leave management
• Generating and maintaining reports
3DPLM, Geometrics, Quick Heal, KPMG, Hyflux, HCL, Pocket App, Williams Lea, Focal Works, Morning Star, TCS, C-edge, IGS, Clearpoint, Nilkamal, ION Exchange, Fabtech Technologies, Kotak Mahindra, Shriramcity, Linc Pens, 3i-infotech, Carzonrent, IIFL, Brainworks, Nucleus, PPZ, Shree NM Electricals, Sandoz, Novartis GVK, UTI, etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
YMT College of Management, Mumbai University
Human Resource Management
Welingkar Institute of Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more