• Functional Testing.
• System Testing, System Integration Testing.
• Regression Testing.
• End – to- End Testing, OR/ BRT.
• User Acceptance Testing, Live Testing.
• Continuous Integration Testing.
• Web Testing, Cross Browser Testing.
• Agile Methodology, Scrum, TDD, BDD.
• Defect management ( HP QC, TFS)
• Requirement Traceability
• Test planning, Estimation, Test Conditions, Test Cases writing, Execution of test cases.
• Test data profiling.
Sr. Test Analyst
SSP BESOL HPES Testing DWP
September 2011 - July 2012
As a Sr. Test analyst I have performed below Responsibilities.
• Identify the Test conditions and get the peer reviews and sign offs.
• Write the test cases and walkthrough for sign off.
• Test data profiling for negative testing and functional testing using manual testing techniques and automation testing.
• Check for Operation Readiness and perform Business Reading Testing.
• Check for Testing environments and ensure the • Prepare Test plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Status reports and communicate with stakeholders on the progress of testing activities.
• Writing the test cases, execute and Log the results in HP Quality center.
• Raise defect in QC and follow up on defects till closure. Update the defect status as per updates.
• Prepare Requirement traceability matrix and report to management and stakeholders on progress.
• Participate in Quality gates and User Acceptance testing and check the entry and exit criteria for the UAT.
Successfully completed the project within time line and with quality output.
Best performer and further promoted to next assignment in DWP project.
Gained knowledge and hands on in QTP for keyword driven testing and data driven testing.
Senior Software Engineer
Name of Organization
November 2010 - July 2012
Corizon CRM BT
May 2010 - September 2010
As a Test Analyst I had performed following responsibilities:
• Involved in identifying the test cases that can be automated from existing regression test suite
• Created templates for the Test cases.
• Worked with Quality Center to manage the test cases.
• Created XML files for various test cases to specify data.
• Involved in Daily Status Reporting.
• Manual testing for system integration testing.
• Analyzing the HLD & LLD and reviewing the design documents / report to correct any ambiguity.
• Developing test scenarios and writing & running test cases.
• Logging the results & defects of test run in QC and troubleshooting all the defects ensuring compliance with ITIL process for defect management.
• Participating in review meetings and taking complete ownership of the assignments throughout the STLC.
• Gained knowledge and hands on in Selenium for regression Testing.
• Successfully achieved time lines of delivery and helped to meet budget of project.
November 2010 - July 2012
Team Lead at Related, US
November 2010 - September 2011
While working in this project as Team lead I was handling the testing activities as Team lead and 20 % test execution part. My various responsibilities were as below:
• Defining Test Strategy, Test planning and Test artifact management.
• Continuous implementation and adherence to Test plan.
• Planning Testing Activities and Deliverables.
• Automation implementation for Regression with Selenium.
• Status update and reporting to stakeholders.
• Change management and Release management
• Resource planning &Estimations.
• Brought the project to code Green from code red with implementation of best testing practices.
• Achieved time lines and successfully delivered the web application.
• Best performer and further promoted to next assignment for DWP project.
Tech Mahindra Ltd. Jan 2007 - Sep 2010
Application Support Analyst
Andes SMIT , UK
November 2009 - May 2010
, I performed below responsibilities:
• Managed the Incidents reported for First Group (Train Service Provide for UK) application using Bridge Clarify.
• Looked into Service Requests related to HP OpenView Service Desk and suffice them.
• Created and maintained Change Requests as per CRB guidelines.
• Worked on handling backup, maintenance & recovery and user configurations / new user creation.
• Prepared release notes, SLA presentations and reports.
• Done data loading activities and server up-gradation.
• Mastered the concepts of ITIL V3 Foundation.
• Achieved knowledge in SIP, RCA, CAB, Release Management.
Test Team Lead PS9 Migration Tech Mahindra, India
March 2009 - October 2009
Worked for SIT testing involving designing test plan, reviewing with test team designers and circulating the design test template for use by other test teams.
• Document Management and maintenance of the design document is in place with the reviewed comments and tracking documentation for SIT.
• Analyzed requirements, identifying test conditions and conforming to test execution plan.
• Executed test cases. Recorded defects and reporting of the same to stakeholders.
• Worked on Resource planning, interviewing and allocating task to team members.
• Achieved the knowledge of PeopleSoft modules like HR, Payroll, AP, PO, Travel and RMG.
• Gained experience in resource planning, resource interviewing and management skills.
Test Analyst NHS F&NF Testing NHS BTGS,UK
February 2008 - February 2009
I worked as Test analyst for NHS Functional testing team on RiO application for community health and mental health.
• Involved in Knowledge transition and related trainings.
• Worked on the system testing, User acceptance testing
• Reviewed design documents came up with understanding document.
• Created test conditions and written Test cases based on conditions.
• Executed the test cases and logged the execution in quality center.
• Raised defects in QC and followed upon till closure.
• I was involved in quality gate sign out process in UAT.
• Worked in design review, comments implementation, follow-up with designers.
• Data verification using the XML tags and SQL analyzer.
• Worked individually and in team to accomplish the task.
• Successfully achieved stakeholder management as worked at client side in London UK for 1 year.
• Achieved the project deadlines and meet with budget lines.
• Successfully done Quality gates sign offs and UAT.
Tech Mahindra Ltd
January 2007 - September 2010
Test Analyst BT Retail (CRM)
January 2007 - February 2008
Providing application guidance to team and reviewing, validating & verifying test executions.
• Preparing project schedules for subsystems / release and configuration documents.
• Functioning as technical point of contact for designated area and coordinating environment setup.
• Preparing test specification, test logs and plans for transition from BT and then offshore.
• Participating in core testing, conference calls, trainings, etc. to track project status.
• Liaising with design, development & interface teams and reporting defects / following-up with Onsite team.
• Imparting functional training to various teams and transitioning the project from the existing BT ASG team.
• Attending technical / security trainings / exams as per schedules.
• Prepare Test conditions, Test cases, reviews and sign offs from User stories
• Execution of test cases manually in quality center and logging the results.
• Rising defects and follow up till closure.
• Achieved best cookie award for excellent performance in team and team coordination.
• Achieved Best team player award.
• Highlighted and got agreed upon the best testing practices for project.
• Successfully handled team of 8 resources with delegation or work, reports, war room calls.
Quality Systems Oct 2005 - Jan 2007
October 2005 - October 2007
Test Engineer Banking Software Pune
October 2005 - January 2007
Coordinated with development team for the unit testing.
• Analyzed the HLDs & user requirements.
• Developed functional structure as a baseline for requirement gathering and verified them against SRS.
• Worked with Team lead to plan & design the test schedule and arranging approval through Peer review.
• Raised & resolved defects for the different test cycles as Unit / Integration / Regression / Acceptance testing
Sterlite Opticals ltd
July 2001 - July 2003
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Science and Engineering
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more