Knowledge in Drawing
• Inspection of Boiler Pressure Parts and Piping, Material Identification and T.C. Verification, Fit-Up of Weld Joints, Welding Inspection, Examination and Witnessing of Destructive (Tensile, Bend, Impact etc.) & Non-Destructive Testing methods like RT, UT, MT &, PT, review of Post weld heat treatment charts, Final Visual and Dimensional Checks, Pressure Testing - Hydro & Pneumatic, Surface preparation and painting & Final stamping.
• Final Inspection includes checking of dimension, Pressure testing – Hydrostatic and Pneumatic as per the applicable construction code / design parameters and Check for surface preparation and painting.
• Review and approval of Quality Assurance Plans (QAP) and Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS)
• Qualification of welders, welding operators and welding consumables as per the requirements of ASME Sec. IX / AWS D 1.1 and ASME Sec. II- Part C respectively.
• Qualification and Approval of Non Destructive Testing procedure (RT, UT, MT, PT ) as per the requirements of ASME Sec V/ AWS D 1.
JR.ENGINEER QUALITY CONTROL
EDAC ENGINEERING LIMITED
From January 2011
RHANDHAWA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
July 2009 - November 2010
Qualifications & Certifications
B.E Mechanical Engineering
Vins Christian College of Engineering
Hindu vidyalaya Matriculation Hr.Sec School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more