Knowledge in Drawing
• Inspection of Boiler Pressure Parts and Piping, Material Identification and T.C. Verification, Fit-Up of Weld Joints, Welding Inspection, Examination and Witnessing of Destructive (Tensile, Bend, Impact etc.) & Non-Destructive Testing methods like RT, UT, MT &, PT, review of Post weld heat treatment charts, Final Visual and Dimensional Checks, Pressure Testing - Hydro & Pneumatic, Surface preparation and painting & Final stamping.
• Final Inspection includes checking of dimension, Pressure testing – Hydrostatic and Pneumatic as per the applicable construction code / design parameters and Check for surface preparation and painting.
• Review and approval of Quality Assurance Plans (QAP) and Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS)
• Qualification of welders, welding operators and welding consumables as per the requirements of ASME Sec. IX / AWS D 1.1 and ASME Sec. II- Part C respectively.
• Qualification and Approval of Non Destructive Testing procedure (RT, UT, MT, PT ) as per the requirements of ASME Sec V/ AWS D 1.
JR.ENGINEER QUALITY CONTROL
EDAC ENGINEERING LIMITED
From January 2011
RHANDHAWA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
July 2009 - November 2010
Qualifications & Certifications
B.E Mechanical Engineering
Vins Christian College of Engineering