Claim you profile
Im qualified integrative counsellor and have experince working in different setting.Im also a trained psychosexual therapist and currently working at kings college as a vulunteer.
Honorary psychosexual therapist
• Working with individuals with sexual dysfunction
• Assessing suitability for psychosexual treatment
• Working with men and women with sexual difficulties
Psychosexual Volunteer counsellor
• Counselling individuals and couples with sexual difficulties
• Completing psychosexual assessments
• Understanding sexual dysfunctional problems
• Working with female vaginismus, dyspareunia,
• Working with male with premature ejaculation,
to face counselling individuals with depression, anxiety, childhood issues, sexual orientation and other issues.
• Assessing clients needs
• Working with IAPT clients
• Completing assessments
• Working with other professionals
Volunteer counsellor and paid counsellor
Off the Record
• Offering one to one counselling to young people between 14-25yrs
• Working with challenging young adults with different issues
• Issues include bullying at school, difficult childhoods and refugees
• Understanding young people and challenges they face in life
• Giving young people space to explore the importance of their feelings
• Understanding refugees and different cultures/working with interpreters
• Learning from group supervision and working with individuals from different theoretical schools
CRI - Ealing DIAS
• Working with criminal justice system providing counselling for ex-offenders
• Providing brief and time limited therapy 6-12 sessions
• Working with drug and alcohol dependence.
• Knowledge in drug and alcohol and criminal justice
• Use of 12 steps and working with rehab and other drug services
• Staying focused on the issue and working towards the goal
• Use of solution focused and CBT
• Effective use of supervision
Oasis counselling Centre
• Offering counselling to church members based on Christian views
• Working with individuals who have experienced loss, bereavement and miscarriage
• Offering open ended counselling.
• Working with bereavement and loss
• Working in a very relaxed way without setting goals
• Working with Christians and challenges of biblical beliefs.
• Individual supervision
Part-time support worker
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust
• Caring for individuals with learning disabilities
• Promoting individual choices and rights
• Advocating, key working
• Completing monthly and yearly reports.
• Non-verbal and verbal communication
• Treating people with respect
• Patience and giving others a chance, using relaxation facilities.
• Team work, individuality and importance of health checkups.
Selby Support Service
• Advocating and promoting choice for individuals with learning difficulties
• Applying for grants and crises loans
• Liaising with housing associations, housing benefits, welfare benefits social services, GPs, psychologists and other health professionals.
• Supporting individuals to manage their finances and managing the service budget
• Organising events for individuals and groups including holidays abroad and in UK.
• Delivering basic training to service users and managing volunteers
• Assessing individual needs for placement
• Excellent communication through working with different professionals and advice community.
• Using person centred approach to creating support plans and setting realistic goals. Coordinating meetings and travelling locally for home assessments and professional meetings
• Coordinating travel training for service use
• Liaising effectively between service users and other service providers
• Accurate documenting, data protection, confidentiality, delegating and team working, prioritising and organising skills
• Implementing processes compliant with the Disability Act and Valuing People white paper
African Community Involvement Association
• Working with Africans living in UK with HIV/AIDS
• Organising support groups, cultural events and individual care plan
• Working with cultural beliefs and differences
• Liaising with immigration, schools and healthy professionals
• Working with diversity and understanding different cultures
• Organisation skills and time management
• Knowledge and awareness of HIV and AIDS
• Being informative and accurate with information and money.
More than ten years work experience and references are available.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Greenwich
Counselling and Psychotherapy
South Norwood College
City and Guilds
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more