Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am a self-shooter, writer and photo essayist living and working in Bristol. I run a small video production company and advertising consultancy that offers easy straightforward access to broadcast advertising and online campaigns. My company is aimed at start-up businesses that would generally find the process too daunting or expensive to consider.
My professional experience is diverse and I can adapt my creative and technical skills across the industry and apply myself to many disciplines. I strive to be a hard working and dedicated asset to any project I am involved with.
Producer/Director TV Advert
• From script to screen - I worked closely, and resourcefully, with the client to produce a 30sec TV advert to advertise 'The Business Show 2013'. The TV spot was aired in June on Sky 1 & 2, Sky Sports & Sky News and ITV and lifted the profile of the client's brand.
• I worked toward giving new life to the client's brand by creatively advising their marketing team on applying ways of getting high-production value for lower costs, which met their tight budget. The advert was a great success and was re-edited with additional content and aired again for their business show in November 2013.
• This was my first TV advert. I learned how to outrival as a competent filmmaker, to be an asset to the campaign, and to use my creativity and organisational skills in relation to the client's product.
• How to understand their audience and deploy actions to communicate the client's message.
• Skills involved - scripting, storyboarding, location scouting, finding actors and crew, working closely with the postproduction team on editing, graphics, grading and sound. Working with Clearcast and Adstream on delivery. Working with Rathbone Perception Media in bidding and booking broadcast slots.
• Writing and storyboarding the idea.
• Pitching to client.
• Organising crew, cast and location.
• Worked closely with Weston-super-Mare Helicopter Museum, in adapting their helicopters safely into spaceships.
• Post production.
Worked as an assistant producer, researcher and offline/online editor at Impact Films, Oxfordshire. The company made an official biographical documentary series called 'The Classic Artist Series'. I worked on three of the rock documentaries featuring Jimi Hendrix, Jethro Tull and Crosby Stills Nash and Young.
• Organising the filming of artists and contributors in LA and New York.
• As the In-house editor I used FCP & Quantel. I produced trailers, logged and captured footage and offlined episodes.
• I also researched band bio's and sourced, unseen before and, rare archive footage locations.
• I worked closely and formed a strong relationship with NBC Universal Pictures, Universal, Music USA, Warner Music International, Chrysalis Music USA, BBC, Ministry of Sound, The Doors Music Co and Total Rock.
• I was also in charge of Performer and Footage release forms, and E&O delivery contracts.
Qualifications & Certifications
The Bournemouth Screen Academy
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more