- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Assistance Head Reception and Sales
From September 2012
• Cashier duties- helping customers queries, processing sales, petty cash processing and filling
• Second Head receptionist - helping cashiers with their duties, store opening, float management, daily recon, cashier cash up and store close.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
June 2010 - September 2012
• Sales-Driving sales of the brand in various stores.
• Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
• gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
March 2009 - December 2009
• Customer service to customers entering the stores.
• Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
• Guiding and solving queries of customer
• Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
• Answering a switchboard
November 2006 - September 2008
❖ Professional Personality
❖ Successful and Comparative
❖ Responsible and Sociable
❖ Flexible and Trainable
• Listing new products on the system and maintaining the sku data integrity, and proactively monitoring the sku on the website.
• Responsible for procurement of and replenishment of stock throughout the business by placing orders with suppliers.
• Placing orders based on demand forecast and sell through, and monitoring the stock levels
• Managing order deliveries, follow-up on outstanding orders and cancelling completed orders
• Managing out of stock with suppliers and updating the inventory monitor, and considering the potential supply risks from supplier and act on that.
• Resolve price and margin variances
• Compiling reports and taking respective action based on the info extracted
• Actively engage with Marketing Dept and Ops to maximise sales
• Monitoring stock levels on aged lines, out of stocks and overstocks and taking necessary action.
• Evaluating supplier performance in accordance with the service levels agreement and make recommendations on improving the standards.
• Allocating stock from the Warehouse to the stores continually in order to support the sales.
• Coordinating the supplier monthly billing process
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more