• Good Verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Innovative and good attitude towards work
• Interested in New Challenges
Al Qemma Al Raida Contracting Co
Maintaining of Books of Accounts and
• Taxation matters.
• Entering Entries in Accounts
• Sales Entries, Purchase Entries, Expenses Entries
• And posting to Ledger and filing of Receipts, Payments, Journal Vouchers
• Preparing Monthly Statement of Account and sending to customers for balance confirmation and receipt of payments
• Preparing Accounts Payable Reports and disbursing to Suppliers as per company credit Policy.
• Preparing Aging Reports for Receivables and submitting to the management and collecting cheques from Receivables as per monthly statement and depositing in bank
• Preparing Monthly Payroll based upon time sheets and Punching Reports and deduction of loans
• Calculating Vacation Amount for Employees who go on vacation
• Calculating End of Service Award for Employees who go on exit
• Preparing Monthly Sales Report, Purchases Report and expenses report and submitting before the management.
• Calculate Monthly Commission on Sales and Target Reports
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and supplier and receivable accounts on monthly basis
• Preparing Cash Report and disbursing payments based upon approval of the management
• Interaction with suppliers for cheques disbursal
• Preparing Loan Reports and submitting to the management and interaction with bank for loans receipts, maturities and payments
• Preparing Monthly Trial Balance Profit and Loss Account and Income Statement, Balance Sheet and submitting to management.
• Conducting Inventory once in a month.
• Interaction with auditors at the time of audit and • Giving necessary reports to them
on an Accounts Executive
Presently Working as Accountants cum Coordinator
Audit Executive Chartered
M/s.Unique & Associates,
Qualifications & Certifications