Assistant Kitchen Manager Denny's Restaurant
• Prepared assigned food items in a busy environment.
• Trained and supervised apprentices.
• Maintained inventory and records of food and supplies.
• Maintained a sanitary work environment in compliance with all applicable codes and safety best practices.
University of Technology Waste Management Group and Laboratory Services
• Tested and analyzed waste water samples obtained from various industries in Jamaica and investigated treatment options.
• Wrote technical reports and prepared graphs and charts to document experimental results.
• Maintained, clean, and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment.
• Ensured the storage procedures of the laboratory followed OSHA regulations (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
Process Control Engineer (Intern)
Jamalco, Alcoa Minerals of Jamaica, Jamaica
• Assisted in the development of processing plans, methods, design and other areas as appropriate.
• Assisted in tuning Honeywell applications and related control loops for optimum performance.
• Constructed SAMAs (Scientific Apparatus Manufactures Association) showing conceptual and detailed design for new applications.
• Searched literature and assimilated information generated by others with the aim of solving relevant problems.
• Operated the cash registers and ensured that each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
• Served food to customers in a busy friendly restaurant.
Universal Studios Plaza
• Assisted in cooking and carried out kitchen duties.
• Worked on continuous pizza making production line.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more