Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
•Conducted training program to develop desired behavior
•Cued and signaled animal during performance
•Trained horses as independent operator and advised owners regarding purchase of horses
•Observed actions of participants at athletic and sporting events to regulate competition and detect infractions of rules
•Recorded and maintained information regarding participants and sporting activities
•Applied and utilized common procedures to break young horses with excellent results
• Coached Clients of all ages and experience levels
•Developed and implemented improved safety policies and procedures, resulting in a substantial reduction of accidents and injuries per season
•Met or exceeded all performance goals set by my coach
•Commended for my work ethic and rewarded by steady promotions and training
Horse trainer / coach
Don- E - Brook
June 2005 - December 2013
Train horses for riding, show, work or racing
• Feed, exercise, groom, talk to horses to accustom them to human voice contact
• Talk to horses to calm them down and encourage them to follow lead, or stand still when hitched or groomed
• Place tack or harness on a horse to accustom them to feel comfortable with the equipment
• Mount and ride saddle horses to condition them to respond to oral, spur, or rein command
• Restrain horses to break habits, like kicking and bolting
Qualifications & Certifications
Saugus High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more