- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Qualified Assessor and Moderator
From July 2012
• Certificate: Principles and application of IPW; August 2010
• Attended Disability Management Training Workshop; Department of Agriculture;
University of Stellenbosch, Centre
From June 2009
PREDAC; University of Stellenbosch, Centre for Teaching and Learning; July 2009
Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institution
From October 2008
o Wine exchange programme in Burgundy: France 10-19 September 2012 • Consultant Facilitator: NQF 1 and NQF 4 Viticulture; Elsenburg Agricultural
February 2008 - September 2008
From November 2008
1.6 Current duties
• Responsible for the curriculum, presentation and evaluation of applicable
theoretical and practical offerings in the Higher Education instructional
programme according to quality assurance standards set by legislation.
• Co-ordination of special instructional programmes at Elsenburg and elsewhere.
• Acquisition, maintenance and utilisation of appropriate practical facilities.
• Liaison with the industry and rendering ad hoc advice on request.
• Provide training and student consultation and support.
• Do research in applicable fields - Higher Education.
• Involve with non-curricular activities.
• Industry involvement.
• Render assistance in the management and co-ordination of the vineyard.
• Ensure actions are performed as set out in the vineyard management plan.
• Timely ordering of all consumables needed for the vineyard.
• Ensure that IPW accreditation standards are adhered to.
• Involved in work-integrated learning
• Academic administration
• Evaluation and development of learning material
• Curriculum design and development for agriculture
Laborie Wine Estate
KWV Wine Emporium
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Stellenbosch
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Viticulture and Tourism
Klein Nederburg Secondary
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more