A highly self-motivated professional having passion for excellence with over 4 years of experience in Content Management and Front-end Web Development hand-coded to the highest standard and worked perfectly in every browser and some freelancing experience in Creative writing, Data Entry, Tutoring. Able to multitask and juggle multiple pressing projects simultaneously with on-time delivery and 100% accuracy. Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, take ownership, and learn new skills on the job.
From September 2013
Over two months of experience in Freelancing, my responsibilities were
1) Convert table-based legacy pages into standards-compliant markup and cross browser compatible markup.
2) Front End Web Development with the capability of Responsiveness
3) Site Analytics PHP programming using Google Anlaytics Script.
4) HTML Parser and Extractor using Perl
Contractor - Developer
November 2008 - June 2011
1) Involved extensively in all stages of project development life cycle such as designing, developing, testing and implementation.<br> 2) Worked extensively in a complete redesign of the Client’s unsecured portal using ASP.Net 3.5 and TeamSite.<br> 3) Monitored and Supported TeamSite up gradation from 6.5 to 6.7.2<br> 4) Worked in Creating TeamSite templates to exactly fit the customer requirements and Configuring content deployments using OpenDeploy and DataDeploy tools<br> 5) Developed Enterprise wide search component for the customer site using Google Search Appliance
Assistant System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services
July 2008 - June 2011
1) Received appreciation from clients on numerous occasions for on-time, defect-free deliverables that were consistent with the company's quality assurance process. This, in turn, achieved customer delight for the services offered by our team.
2) Automated the project tracker such that it eases the burden of preparing monthly metrics.
3) Proposed timely and efficient solutions for resolving network /system issues faced by the team by coordinating with the company's network / infrastructure team
4) Actively participated in several technical training activities to enhance my skills in latest software technologies and conducted training to share the knowledge that I was equipped with.
5) Voluntarily contributed many articles for company's knowledge management system.
6) Coordinated on the bulk infrastructure setup at a new location for about 70+ associates.
7) With good 'people skills', built genuine relationships with colleagues at all levels
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering
Government College of Technology Coimbatore
Adarsh Vidya Kendra
United Indian School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more