BSS O&M Engineer,SAP-Bap
Installation, commissioning & integration of BTS, Microwave Links, Alignment of Microwave Antennas, Site survey site for installation, Installation of GSM Antenna, Installation of Microwave Antenna, Maintaining documentation & implementing the procedures, Daily monitoring of BSC by command, Cooperating with infra people, omcr, noc, project, management team, Checking daily KPI report, Troubleshooting all alarms related to cell sites, Routing of fibers & other cables & many more works.
TELETECH INDIA SERVICES
September 2011 - February 2013
• Installation and Commissioning of Nokia Base Station Family, Nokia Flexi-BTS, Nokia BTS Ultra site Gsm/edge (900 to 1800 Band Synchronization) with FXC RRI and/or FXC E1/T1, FIU 19, Nokia Talk Family.
• Installation, Commissioning and troubleshooting of PDH radios like Nokia Flexi-Hopper (FIU 19) and Nokia RRI.
• Expand and doing cross connection E1 traffic for upgrade Capacity Experiences and solved many alarm of Nokia Flexi BTS, Nokia BTS Ultra site, (can be caused by Bad VSWR, Optical cable/connector dirty/broken). Experiences and solved many type of RSSI alarm of Nokia Flexi BTS.
• Alignment & fine-tuning of microwave links (0.3, 0.6, 1.2, 1.8, 2.4m) between two sites.
• New Site audit & acceptance from projects to ensure good quality installation.
• Operation and Maintenance and Change the cross connection of transmission equipments like RRI card and FIU 19.
• Supervise and Coordinate with Electrical vendor to avoid electrical fault. OMCR and Network Management System to solve the E1 and link related Alarms.
• Operation and maintenance as well as monitoring of the network.
• TRX splitting of 1st and 2nd sector or 2nd and 3rd sector and 1st and 3rd sector.
• Creation of Alarms from BSC. BSC commands related to BTS & BSC information. Acceptant Test of Sites.
BSS O&M ENGINEER
February 2010 - August 2011
Operation and maintenance of all BSC’s in the allotted zone of operation.
• BSC Fault monitoring and taking timely corrective action with minimum down time.
• Alarm and fault monitoring of NOKIA BSC3I & NOKIA cell sites, NOKIA TRANSCODERS & SDH network through ECI network management system.
• GB over IP & OSS over IP activities in Nokia BSC’s.
• BSC RAM up gradation & BSC Capacity additions (BCSU Expansion).
• BCSU, MCMU, OMU Diagnosing.
• Responsible for spearheading the BSS / MW capacity planning and implementation in consultation with RF planning /Transmission.
• Support to RF Engineering and Transmission Planning for Network expansion & RF optimization.
• Commissioning, integration of Nokia BTS Cell sites.
• Basic knowledge about ECI Equipment (MicroSDM, BG20, XDM50, XDM100).
• Basic knowledge about Alcatel Mux (1642, 1662).
• BSC S14 S/W AND H/W Up gradation activities.
BSS INSTALLATION ENGINEER
TELETECH INDIA SERVICES LTD
June 2009 - January 2010
• Installation and Commissioning of Nokia Base Station Family, Nokia Flexi-BTS, Nokia BTS Ultra site Gsm/edge (900 to 1800 Band Synchronization) with FXC RRI and/or FXC E1/T1, FIU 19. Installation, Commissioning and troubleshooting of PDH radios like Nokia Flexi-Hopper (FIU 19) and Nokia RRI. Expand and doing cross connection E1 traffic for upgrade Capacity
• Provided outstanding customer service.
• Attended monthly safety meetings to ensure machine operation safety.
• Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
• Coordinated and monitored vendor maintenance for large repairs.
• Employed wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
• Prepared and administered preventative maintenance work orders.
• Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
Qualifications & Certifications
BACHELOR OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more