Over 25 years of extensive financial and business experience with Fortune 500 companies: successfully assisted companies to improve their bottom line, increase productivity and revenue by creative solutions and developing business processes in the for profit and not-for-profit sector, creating benchmarks for financial management excellence.
Business Development Manager
• Exceptional interpersonal communication
• Account Management & Reconciliation
• Complex problem solving
• Customer service-oriented
• Cash Management
• Exceptional Organization
• Cost Reductions
• Consistently meet goals
• Strong in M
From January 2008
Assist small to medium size organizations to resolve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve
performance. Provide objective, expertise and creative solutions for their business flow. Introduce options and suggest recommendations for change, whilst assisting with additional resources to implement solutions.
Provide client with quality support and services:
• Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions.
• Present findings and recommendations.
• Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary support.
• Managing projects and programs.
• Lead and managing those within the team.
• Liaising with the client keeping them informed of progress to make relevant decisions.
KINGDOM COVENANT INTERNATIONAL
October 2001 - August 2012
• Established project control procedures such as project forecasts and cash flow projections.
• Added $2.5 million in additional revenue by launching the Second Mortgage Investment Certificates
• Directed the work of a total 50 full-time and volunteer staff for the charities.
• Led corporate initiatives such as the name change and rebranding of the charities.
• Preserved brand integrity by monitoring the consistency and quality of marketing content.
• Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and events; collaborated with departments, TV Producer / Director and Production managers to market products and services.
• Comprehensive knowledge of CRTC guidelines and ensured compliances with CRTC regulations
• Coordinated art and graphics creation for effective products and programming.
• Communicated marketing teams' plans and accomplishments to verify alignment with senior management objectives.
• Developed and implemented campaigns for email, online advertising, search engines and direct mail.
FRANCHISE CREDIT & COLLECTION
NATIONAL CAR RENTAL (CANADA) INC
January 1998 - September 2001
• Account Reconciliation / Credit & Collection for all Canadian locations.
• Responsibilities included the day to day operations of the department and to ensure the Franchises are in compliance with their financial obligation to Corporate Head Office.
• Implemented Account Receivable procedures that resulted in current status of the accounts; Days Sale
Outstanding (DSO) decreased by 200 days.
• Ameliorated relationship between Corporate Head Office and Franchises.
CREDIT AND COLLECTION MANAGER
August 1989 - December 1992
- TORONTO, ON, AUG 1989 TO DEC 1992
• Corporate Head Office & Regional Manager for Ontario and Eastern Seaboard, USA
• Responsible for the management of staff and the day to day operations of the Credit and Collection department.
• Strategically restructured financial reporting processes and business flow in accordance with organizational change
o Brought DOS down to acceptable levels
o Decrease past due receivable by 85%, contributing to increase cash flow for the company finical year.
OWNER / M ANAGER
January 1987 - September 1998
• The part-time operation of Belleholder was made into a full-time incorporated company in 1992.
• Services provided, Credit & Collections, Payroll and Accounting, Computer and Business Consultancy.
• Research problem areas and make recommendations
BANK OF MONTREAL BRANCH MANAGER
• Manager, Sun Life Centre King and York Branch
• Assistant Manager, Bloor & Lansdowne Branch
• Management Trainee, King & Dufferin Branch
• Responsibilities included the day to day operations of the branch services.
• Maintained a $30M deposit portfolio of 800 depositors.
• Increased loan applications by 40% and commercial loans by 28%
• Significantly improved branch audit to "excellent"
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more