- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Possess a working knowledge of expense allowability and prevent inappropriate and untimely charges,
Organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency,
Organizing Cultural and other events in the campus and handling the financial part of these activities.
in Indus college of Engineering,
• My job includes managing finance and accounting teams.
• Responsible for the collection and preparation of accounts.
• Production of monthly financial management report and monthlyclose account activities.
• Conducting reviews and evaluation forcost- reduction opportunities.
• Preparing pay roll for teaching and non-teaching staff.
• Supervise and control over petty cash.
Promoted as Office manager with a responsible in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency,
• My job includes assigning and monitoring clerical and secretarial functions.
• Ensure filing system is up to date. Ensuring protection and security and also effective transfer of files and records.
• Major role in admission duty and was admission in-charge for the year 2010-11.
• Ensure personal files up to date and secure.
• Handling petty cash.
• Plan and implement office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
• Check stock to determine. Anticipate needed supplies and verify receipts of supply.
Appointed as administrative staff in CMS College of Engineering and Technology,
• Major role was collecting student's details, filing and maintenance of records of students admitted.
• Collecting fees. Assisting in admission procedures.
• Designing ID cards for students and staff.
• Control of correspondence. Monitoring and recording long distance phone calls.
Worked as Office Assistant in a weighing machine service unit,
• Job role included receiving and screening visitors and telephone calls, providing general and specialized information, handling complaints and inquires.
• Verifying accuracy of timesheets and producing quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports for servicing of weighing machine for the customers.
• Designs organized and maintained specialized and custom forms, records, reports and files to support technical work processes.
• Developed and maintained spreadsheets requiring date interpretation and manipulation.
• Performed secretarial support functions for Managing Director.
Qualifications & Certifications
CMS Institute of Management Studies
CMS College of Science and Commerce
Anchor School of Embroidery
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more