Tetherfi Technologies Pvt Ltd.Is the R & D centre for INTERLINK Network Systems Pte Ltd., Singapore. We provide research, development, solutions and services in various communication channels like voice, fax, SMS, video, email & chat.
Tetherfi Technologies Pvt Ltd
From January 2013
Handling and overseeing every aspect from incubation of the company which involved deciding on a business name; finding the apt infrastructure registering the business name, getting all necessary licenses and permits; incorporation related documentations and paperwork, setting up business , hiring of resources and overseeing the day to day running of the organization including hiring of auditors, updating statement of accounts using tally, managing the budget, filing of taxes etc.
Asst. Manager Operations - General
May 2011 - July 2012
• Demonstrated keen ability to successfully manage a team comprising of project managers, team leaders, HR, accounts department and entire staff.
• Play a key role in directing and managing space planning, relocations, renovations, and setting up our new office.
• Served as a bridge between employees and the Management and motivate teams into action.
• Administrate the day-to-day operations of the organization
• Resource Management & Work Allocation
• Client Management
• Recruitment, Vendor and Supplier Management.
• Training and Development
• Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans. Develops strategic initiatives and transforms initiatives into action plans.
• Plans, organizes, implements, and evaluates outcomes of the department’s strategic plans.
HR & Admin manager
August 2007 - April 2011
Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas and selection through Assessment Centers and behavioral selection interviews.
Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
Initiated and had the responsibility for handling campus recruitment of around 500 students for 3 years.
Recruiting talent from top colleges and training institutes.
Conducting tests, short listing, conducting interviews and selecting candidates from campus pool.
Prepare handbooks, documentation etc for every level in the organization. I have also prepared detailed handbook on HR policies, accounts and STPI related documentation, client billing handbook etc for the organization.
Elgiva Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
January 2005 - June 2007
Qualifications & Certifications
St.Teresas High School
Bachelor of Commerce
K P B Hinduja College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more