Medical Technologist (Clinical Laboratory Scientist), Microbiology
Quest Diagnostics India Pvt. Ltd.
From March 2011
• Ensure proper functioning of the laboratory by maintaining proper coordination between all the processes including specimen collection, accessioning of the specimen, conducting the test and reporting on time.
• Making decisions in assessing calibration, control and acceptability of analytical runs.
• Provides guidance to lower level technologists.
• Supervising the functioning and maintenance of Instrument.
• Validation of new tests introduced.
• Complies with all relevant safety and infection control policies and procedures. Performs related responsibilities as required.
• Performs standardized Bio-chemical, Microbiological and Clinical Pathological in laboratory according to lab SOP supplied.
• Preparation of manpower roaster in accordance with the requirements of the section.
• Collect the Data and analyze them and prepare a specific data for NABL 112 & ISO 15189 standardization under the supervision of senior /Consultant/independently.
• Can Prepare the quality manual/procedures and technical SOP as per NABL 112 & ISO 15189 standardization.
• Daily Review of the Q. C. Results
• Analysis of QC data, plan corrective actions & preventive actions for outliers.
• Maintaining & record of the quality controls, as well as departmental auditing.
• Ensure proper maintenance of material consumption, inventory management and no wastage.
• Solving the technical p
➢ Certificate of participation in science exhibition, World year of physics (2005).
➢ Member of Inauguration & Valedictory Committee, SHIATS.
➢ Certificate of appreciation in organizing the National Conference.
➢ Active member of Society of Microbiology, Department of Microbiology and Fermentation Technology, SHIATS.
➢ Acquired practical knowledge through various trainings and projects
➢ Comprehensive problem solving abilities
➢ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
➢ Work in a Team, Easily adapt to the environment
➢ Team facilitator
➢ Ability to deal with people diplomatically
Qualifications & Certifications
Agriculture, Technology & Sciences
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture
St. Xaviers' college
Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
St. Xaviers' college
Bishop Westcott Girls' School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more