Assistant Manager-HR & Admin
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Currently work as a Assistant Manager in HR & Admin with Enrich Agro Foods Product Pvt.Ltd (The Coca-Cola India Gurgaon Region) & also Worked as a Senior HR Executive with Fincap Services Pvt.Ltd with Total Industrial Experience 4 year 3 months.
My Skills / Core Competencies are:
§ HR Generalist Affair
§ Confidential Record Keeping
§ Benefits/ Payroll Administration
§ Dispute Resolution
§ HRIS Database Administration
§ Staff & Worker Recruitment & Retention
§ Employee Relations
§ Disciplinary Procedures
§ HR Policies & Procedures
§ Employee Development
§ Team Building/Morale Building
§ Auditing/Grievance Management
§ Employee Counseling
§ Statutory Compliance/Labour Laws
I am a hard working & talented individual, seeking a challenging job that would synergy my skills and knowledge with the objectives of the organization. A responsible, reliable and committed worker, I will give my best both as a part of a team and working independently.
My current CTC is -3.5 Lakh per Annam
Notice period- 2 week.
Assistant Manager - HR & Admin
The Coca-Cola India Gurgaon Region
From June 2012
Reporting To: - Senior Manager HR & Head HR
• In charge for the HR Operations for 250+ employees & 7 Depots: - On-Boarding to Exit formalities of employees.
• Joining Formalities & Induction: - Taking care of Induction on Pan India Level.
• Monthly MIS and updation of Organisation Structure, Monthly Head Count, Attrition.
• End to End Payroll:- which includes investment declarations, New Joinee details, Salary deductions, Full and Final Settlements, reimbursement pay etc
• Maintenance of the Personal Files and Documents of employees.
• Handling End to End employee Insurance Policy & Claims.
• Monitoring and maintaining the details of attendance & leave records.
• Preparing the Salary Breakup, issuing Offer and Appointment Letter to selected candidates
• Managed the payroll system.
• Developed and maintained personnel record systems in accordance with current legislation.
• Updating Policies & Processes.
• Performance Management System (PMS)
• Employee Engagement Activities.
• Junior Management Recruitment.
• End to End Exit Process: - Exit Interviews, Clearance & Full & Final Settlement.
• Statutory Compliances: - PF, ESIC, EWF, Gratuity, Bonus etc.
• Active Participation in Audits & Inspection: - Statutory Audits, ISO Audits, Security Audits, HR Audits, PF. ESI, and Labour Laws Inspection.
• Vendor Management.
• Day to Day Grievance Handling.
• Conveyance and Other Reimbursements.
• Co-coordinating in Training & prepare Need GAP Analysis.
• Actively participated & represent Plant in HR BOTTLER MEETINGS
• Labour Laws
Senior HR Executive
Fincap Services Pvt. Ltd
January 2010 - May 2012
* Handling employee first day induction and other joining formalities.
* Updation of details of new joinees, Hiring, generating employee codes.
* Intial verification, documentation.
* Co ordination with recruitment team for joining of new employees.
* Tracking, updating and maintaning the files of employees both personal and in systems
Designing HR policies & Procedures
• Designed & implemented various HR policies- Leave Policy, Travel Reimbursement Policy, Organizational Code of Conduct, Exit Policy, Recruitment Policy, and General Administration Policy.
• Designed Forms, Annexure as per the Policy.
* End to End Confirmation Process.
* Sending inputs to finance of new joinees regarding LTA, Food coupons, Isurance.
* Checking of different invoices and forwarding it to finance for further processing.
* Verifying Vouchers for education reimbursement and maintaning the tracker for the same.
* Responsible for monthly endorsement-Personal, Group Insurance of employees.
* Handling the claims of employees.
* Handling Exit formalities.
* Issuing Experience and relieving letters to the employees.
* Completing the clearance formalities.
* Maintaning data for exit analysis.
* Handling full and final settlement of the employees.
* Grievance and Query Handling.
* Bank Co ordination for new joinees.
* Employee Database Management.
* Issuing Swipe cards/ Access cards and Photo ID Stickers and Maintaining the tracker.
* Responsible for Attendance and Leave Management system.
* Responsible for Annual Medical procedure of employees, issuing letters and maintaining the reports.
* Generating weekly and monthly Headcount closing Reports.
* Co ordinating with other location HR for all HR activities.
* Responsible for Employees Birthday Postures.
Involved in End to End recruitment. Screening, short listing, mapping skills with existing requirements, interest check, scheduling interviews,...
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource Management
Institute & University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more