Freelance Trainer And Website Developer.
Freelance IT Trainer, taking programming batches for Csharp, C, Java, Visual Cplusplus, VB, web development technologies etc. Also taking programming assignments for software as well as web development.
Website / Software Developer and Training facilitator - freelance
From February 2007
* Currently working on development on two portals aiding training institutes in listing and managing enquiries which are developed as a product using ASP.net, Mojoportal, SQL Server and JQuery.
* Conducting lectures on asp.net and C++, Java and C# Online as well as offline
* Freelance Training assignments for various corporate training needs online as well as offline for .Net, C++, Java, VB etc.
Training Programs Undertaken include;
* ASP.Net and C sharp
* WCF with C# and ASP.net
* Working professionals looking to upgrade their skills and utilization in their respective roles as Web Developers.
* Visual Basic, Java, Visual C++
* Online Batches on Java, C Sharp, C++, C, VC++ using WizIQ.com, Vyew.com
June 2007 - September 2008
* Dreamz Learning Innovations Hyderabad
* Dreamz Learning Innovations is looked after by Dr Murali Bharadwaz (a known name in MD/MS entrance exams coaching)
✓ Developed and looked after the website www.muralibharadwazclasses.com using ASP.net and SQL Server.
✓ Developed reporting software for generation of their custom reports using Vb.Net.
Freelancer and Visiting Faculty
Net and Access
February 2005 - May 2007
02/2005 to 05/2007
* Worked for an e-commerce site for development of the e-commerce Shopping Cart Software using ASP, ASP.Net and Access
* Worked as a visiting Faculty with Vijay Computer Education, Vadodara for subjects including .Net (VB.net, C# ) and RDBMS Concepts
Web and content Developer
March 2003 - January 2005
www.my-india.com is a site for virtual employees working from home- developed an in house training package for this site, which was supposed to provide training to potential users about using internet for working from home
September 2001 - January 2003
South Ex being the biggest center of NIIT in Delhi, Batches taken for subjects like C#, SQL Server, VB, Linux, VC++
* The job involved crucial responsibilities including;
✓ Handling Corporate as well as career batches.
✓ Looking after the network setup of the center spread across two physical buildings, this included Terminal Servers and all student nodes
Software Programmer Analyst
Geodesic Information Systems Ltd., Andheri
July 2000 - September 2001
Worked on a project on multi protocol interoperable messenger, the product being 'Indiatimes Messenger' The messenger is inter-operating between yahoo server, MSN, AOL and ICQ
* Responsibilities Included
✓ Conducting research on the functioning of yahoo and protocol used by the server
✓ Designed an independent module for the same to send data packets and receive data packets from the server and implemented the same using COM in C++
* Worked on a site "Hamara Shop" which was an online store operating in Bombay collaborating with various departmental shops where the buyer can make an online purchase. My role was to look after the back end module of the site using ASP and VBScript.
Faculty and MRI
NIIT Ltd. Khar
March 1999 - July 2000
As part of Professional Practice module of GNIIT
✓ Trained the students for corporate as well as career batches.
✓ Taken batches for subjects like Unix, C++, VJ++, MFC and Win-NT.
✓ Handled the Online testing for Microsoft Certified exams as Khar Center was a Sylvan Prometric Testing center. This included managing the software, uploading and downloading of papers and regular maintenance and trouble shooting of the same.
✓ Handled the entire network setup of the center, including Terminal servers and Software requirements.
Ace Computer Education as Faculty Member
March 1997 - March 1999
* Worked as a Faculty along with taking classes at NIIT as part of GNIIT
* Taken batches on subjects including Foxpro, C, C++ and MS-Office.