- Full time
- Part time
- One time
organized by AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune during 21st -22nd February 2012.
• Won 2nd Prize in Poster Presentation Competition named "PRAKALP-2012", A National Level Competition organized by IICHE Students Chapter and SACE held on 14th and 15th September, 2012.
• Won 1st prize for the Project "Synthetic Crosslinked Polymers for Removal of Phenolic Derivatives from Waste Water" in BE Project Exhibition organized by MIT Academy of Engineering(AOE) at Department of Chemical Engineering during 1-2 March, 2013.
PIT Area Committee
India organized by MIT Academy of Engineering in Association with Doordarshan.
-National Level Paper and Poster Presentation" organized by IIChE and the Chemical Department of MIT Academy of Engineering.
EXTRA CURICULLAR ACTIVITIES
• Completed a Certification Course in "PROCESS ENGINEERING" held from 26th November 2012- 6th December 2012 organized by Chemsys Process Engineering (P) Ltd, Pune.
• Attended one day workshop entitled "Application of MATLAB in chemical engineering" held on 17th August, 2012.
• Participated in Zonal Level Research Competition for UG at "AVISHKAR-2012" Research Festival held at COEP during 20th December 2012.
• Participated in Poster Presentation Competition "SCHEMCON 2012", (8th Annual Session of Student's Chemical Engineering Congress) held during 21st and 22nd September, 2012 at BIT'S, Pilani.
• Participated in Sport Event(ThrowBall) organized by Department of Chemical Engineering - "SACE CUP 2013" held on 8th February 2013, secured 2nd position.
• English, Hindi, Marathi.
9BRD AF Pune
in standard X.
''Synthetic Crosslinked Polymers for Removal of Phenolic Derivatives from Waste Water"
This is a Research Project and is about synthesis of various Polymers.These polymers will act as an adsorbent for removal of Phenol and its derivatives from waste water.Adsorption studies are carried using UV-Spectrophotometer.Batch and Continuous Adsorption studies are performed.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Pune
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more