HR Genralist Profile, Having expereince in Hr Set up
Bergner Impex India Pvt Ltd
From May 2013
• Responsible for Clients Statutory compliance related to Contract Labour Act, PF, ESIC and other applicable labour Laws.
• Conducting Labour Audit and presentation of Reports.
Manager - HR
Iron Mountain India Pvt. Ltd
March 2008 - May 2011
Reporting to: Managing Director
Reported by: Three HR Executives, Mumbai & Five Admin Execs from different locations
Period of Work: March 2008 till May 2011
Job Responsibilities -
Generalist & Strategic HR Role
• Formation & implementation of HR Practices & Employee Policies in the organization at HO and branch levels.
• Initiated Change Management activities on Pan India Level.
• Preparation of detailed Manpower plan, budget and forecast. Designing recruitment plan and modifying based on the circumstances and management directions.
• Restructuring of Compensation & benefit to rationalize the compensation of existing and new talent.
Talent Acquisition and Management
• Setting up the Recruitment & selection process.
• Mapping of Competency as per the role and then designing of Interview Assessment process.
• Initiated Employee Referrals and job portal as a resource for manpower.
• Fixed Job Responsibilities and KPIs (Key Performance Areas) for all employees at all levels.
• Conducted Performance Appraisals for all levels and linked the same with Reward & Recognition scheme.
• Formulated and implemented Increment and Promotion policy.
• Identified Training needs and made training calendar for the development of talent. Conceptualize and Organized Training programs on soft and technical skills.
• Laid growth path and Succession planning.
Payroll Management & Statutory Compliances:
• Responsible for computation of salary, its generation and disbursement on time taking into account accurate earnings & deductions.
• Maintaining attendance details for all employees to identify LWP deductions & completing necessary Insurance and medical cover formalities.
• Processing claims for LTC, Medical & Salary Advances as well as full & final settlements and gratuity.
• Ensuring all statutory obligations relating to Pan India PF/ESIC/PT/MLWF are met & maintaining effective liaison with the Government and other Govt. Authorities established under the...
Deputy Corporate Manager - HR
August 2006 - May 2007
Asst. Manager - HR
Wigan & Leigh College
May 2002 - July 2006
Reporting to: VP - HR (Delhi)
Period of Work: May 2002 - July 2006
Asst. Manager - Recruitment & Training
June 1996 - February 2002
Reporting to: Senior Manager - HR
Period of Work: June 1996 - February 2002
Executive - Personnel Records
August 1995 - April 1996
Reporting to: Manager - Retail Banking
Period of Work: August 1995 - April 1996
• Past achievements
• Successfully accomplished entire set up of Human Resource Department at Iron Mountain Ltd in the given time.
• Effectively implemented HR policies for the company.
• Manpower plan and Recruitment at all levels.
• Implementation of HR Systems.
• Performance Management System
• Training, Organizational Development and Culture building.
Qualifications & Certifications
L.N. Wellingkar Institute of Management Studies
University of Mumbai
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more