HR Genralist Profile, Having expereince in Hr Set up
Bergner Impex India Pvt Ltd
From May 2013
• Responsible for Clients Statutory compliance related to Contract Labour Act, PF, ESIC and other applicable labour Laws.
• Conducting Labour Audit and presentation of Reports.
Manager - HR
Iron Mountain India Pvt. Ltd
March 2008 - May 2011
Reporting to: Managing Director
Reported by: Three HR Executives, Mumbai & Five Admin Execs from different locations
Period of Work: March 2008 till May 2011
Job Responsibilities -
Generalist & Strategic HR Role
• Formation & implementation of HR Practices & Employee Policies in the organization at HO and branch levels.
• Initiated Change Management activities on Pan India Level.
• Preparation of detailed Manpower plan, budget and forecast. Designing recruitment plan and modifying based on the circumstances and management directions.
• Restructuring of Compensation & benefit to rationalize the compensation of existing and new talent.
Talent Acquisition and Management
• Setting up the Recruitment & selection process.
• Mapping of Competency as per the role and then designing of Interview Assessment process.
• Initiated Employee Referrals and job portal as a resource for manpower.
• Fixed Job Responsibilities and KPIs (Key Performance Areas) for all employees at all levels.
• Conducted Performance Appraisals for all levels and linked the same with Reward & Recognition scheme.
• Formulated and implemented Increment and Promotion policy.
• Identified Training needs and made training calendar for the development of talent. Conceptualize and Organized Training programs on soft and technical skills.
• Laid growth path and Succession planning.
Payroll Management & Statutory Compliances:
• Responsible for computation of salary, its generation and disbursement on time taking into account accurate earnings & deductions.
• Maintaining attendance details for all employees to identify LWP deductions & completing necessary Insurance and medical cover formalities.
• Processing claims for LTC, Medical & Salary Advances as well as full & final settlements and gratuity.
• Ensuring all statutory obligations relating to Pan India PF/ESIC/PT/MLWF are met & maintaining effective liaison with the Government and other Govt. Authorities established under the...
Deputy Corporate Manager - HR
August 2006 - May 2007
Asst. Manager - HR
Wigan & Leigh College
May 2002 - July 2006
Reporting to: VP - HR (Delhi)
Period of Work: May 2002 - July 2006
Asst. Manager - Recruitment & Training
June 1996 - February 2002
Reporting to: Senior Manager - HR
Period of Work: June 1996 - February 2002
Executive - Personnel Records
August 1995 - April 1996
Reporting to: Manager - Retail Banking
Period of Work: August 1995 - April 1996
• Past achievements
• Successfully accomplished entire set up of Human Resource Department at Iron Mountain Ltd in the given time.
• Effectively implemented HR policies for the company.
• Manpower plan and Recruitment at all levels.
• Implementation of HR Systems.
• Performance Management System
• Training, Organizational Development and Culture building.
Qualifications & Certifications
L.N. Wellingkar Institute of Management Studies