- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Managing multiple teams across all disciplines, including programming, design, marketing, sales and content. Drafting technical specifications for both programmers and non technical users. Writing business plans and creating financial plans.
Director and Project Manager
Find Employment Limited
From February 2012
Find Employment is a global network of recruitment sites, which currently consists of 14 function specific websites and 81 country specific websites. As project manager, I am responsible for ensuring that all work on the project is carried out correctly, and within set time frames. My duties as project manager include:
• Management of 17 staff member making up 6 internal teams: Design, Programming and Development, Editorial, Sales, Marketing and IT infrastructure.
• Developing and drafting technical specification documentation.
• Evaluating completed works to determine whether the functionality and design are done according to specifications and match industry standards
• Business and financial plan preparation, presenting plans to potential investors.
• Preparing shareholder reports for internal and external use.
Head of Media Division
From February 2010
DeltaQuest Group is a group of consultancy and media companies. As head of Marketing, I am responsible for all online and offline marketing activities of the group. My Duties include:
• Pay-per-click advertising - Managing the online marketing team, I am responsible for setting targets and budget. I am also responsible for analyzing results to ensure effective use of budget
• E-Mail marketing - I oversee the creation of the monthly "Digest" that is produced by the content management and web production team.
• Affiliate Marketing - I was responsible for the creation of DeltaQuest Partners program. This included the creation of the DeltaQuest Partners software. I was responsible for the drafting of the technical specifications, as well as ensuring that the system was built according to these specifications.
• Web Design - With the design team, we revamped the design of the DeltaQuest network of sites, as well as expanded the network from 4 sites to over 100 websites.
• Project Management - As part of my role at DeltaQuest I am responsible for all online projects that the Group undertakes, including: FindEmployment, ArtsCollector and Starting Business.
• E-Commerce Consultant - Dealing with DeltaQuest Groups clients, I am responsible for providing advice on all levels of e-commerce issues, including: Website merchandising, Merchant accounts, Marketing Activities and company formation and setup.
Marketing Evaluation Officer
October 2009 - December 2009
FxPro Financial Services Limited is an online retail trading broker in Contracts for Difference (CFD) on foreign exchange (Forex), shares, futures and precious metals, dealing with clients from over 120 countries worldwide.
It was my responsibility to evaluate all activities related to the marketing department, as independently as possible, these evaluations included, but were not limited to:
• All Online Marketing Campaigns, Including PPC, Banner and online sponsorships
• Effectiveness and usability of the company Website
• All work carried out by third party service suppliers
I was also required to prepare reports for both internal and external purposes. These reports were prepared using either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel. These reports included:
• Legal due diligence for the marketing department, for external auditors
• Presentations that for top level management
• Complete breakdown and analysis of all online marketing activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
July 2004 - October 2009
SITL is an online retail management company, managing more than 20 websites selling duty free products to Europe, the United States, Asia and Australasia. My duties included:
• Pay-per-click advertising - Engines Used: Google, Overture, Microsoft. Based on a cost per acquisition model
• E-Mail Advertising - Creation and sending of campaigns. Maintaining marketing list of more than 250,000 users.
• Affiliate Manager - Maintaining relationships with more than 150 affiliates. Dealing with 10 major affiliates who had their own white label sites to sell products.
• Search Engine Optimization - Built and maintained a collection of satellite sites that achieved and maintained keyword targeted top 10 spots in Google search.
• Analytics - Preparation of all analytics, including sales reports, marketing reports, as well as P&L statements.
Qualifications & Certifications
IT Technician Certification
IT Business College
IT Business College
Table View High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more