Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Administrator/Reception - Account Co-ordinator
March 2011 - September 2011
• Effectively manage the delivery of a full range of recruitment services for assigned client(s)
• Prepare weekly Spreadsheets and review with relevant Client Management
• Hold morning and afternoon meetings with site teams laying out days activities and reviewing achievements
• Ensure each assigned clients requirement for temporary labour is met and delivered to a level of service agreed with customer and set out in the operational document
• Ensure that all working practices are carried out in accordance with relevant legislation to include the Health and Safety at Work Act, Employment Agencies Act, Equal Opportunities Act and the Disability Discrimination Act as well as General Employment Law
• Word processing of letters and other correspondence to candidates using Microsoft Word
• Dealing with daily queries via email (Microsoft Outlook) and telephone
• Photocopying, printing, collating and other general office duties
• Covering a busy reception switchboard
• Filing, updating and generally maintaining candidates and clients filing system including hard copies
• Typing different kinds of letters for temporary workers
• Inputting various data on to a computer
• Providing support to Payroll Manager (timesheets, payslips)
• Reference checking
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more