- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Graphic Designer/Illustrator Freelancer
Auts Tipse Treats
From March 2014
Longina Phillips Design Studio
January 2014 - February 2014
In the Month of January 2014, I had the privilege of Interning/freelancing at Longina Phillips Design Studio in Sydney, Australia.
My Internship included:
• Freelance Designing
• Sold prints to ‘New Look’ based in the UK.
• Able to create prints based on trends and storyboards
• Refined my skill in hand generated drawing
• Created multiple motifs, layouts and prints on Photoshop
• Cutting fabric
• Mounting Fabric swatches
• Attended buyer meetings with Clients
Illustrating a step-by-step instruction booklet on knitting techniques. Each drawing is realistically drawn so beginners who want to learn how to hand knit can follow the pictures and instructions.
Qualifications & Certifications
BA of Textile Design
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more