- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Senior Project Manager (Promoted)
• Overall responsibility and accountability for the managing and delivery of Electrical and Mechanical projects in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Establishing the overall success criteria for each project through survey including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
• Recruiting, monitoring and managing all contractors, consultants and third party suppliers within each project.
• Responsible for the general day to day operational on-site management of each project.
• Responsible for the supervision and management of progression ensuring each phase is completed on time, within budget and within SLA's (Service Level Agreement).
• Technical responsibilities including reading and interpreting drawings, charts and blueprints relating to each job.
• Costing and sourcing materials ensuring best price is obtained in order to protect and guarantee company margins.
• Accountability for completion of each project to required quality standards, within agreed timeframes and within projected budget.
Main projects completed under my supervision
➢ Kerry Group - Various Sites €2,155,000
➢ Cork Medical Centre, Mahon city gate, Mahon, Co. Cork €2,120,000
➢ Flextronics, Cork €1,256,000
➢ Geodis Logistics €1,150,000
➢ Bundle 2 schools - Seskin, Bantry, Co. Cork €1,026,500
➢ Quinn Insurance, Electrical fit-out Insurance Company €832,380
➢ VHI Swift Care & VHI Medical Care (Health Care) €340,000
➢ Kilcummin Private Nursing Home, Co. Kerry €221,475
➢ HSE Mallow, Market Square, Mallow, Co. Cork €116,272
➢ Southern Health Board (Health Care) €125,000
➢ Eli Lilly Shared Services Centre, Little Island, Cork €60,000
• Responsible for carrying out electrical installation and maintenance work.
• Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformer or other components.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more