pay close a attention to detail
Welding process include:
June 2013 - September 2013
Custom Stainless Steel fixtures.
● Interpret drawings
● Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler,
Splash N' GO Car Wash
From June 2012
Attending to the needs of customers to ensure satisfaction throughout the process.
● Troubleshoot problems with the machines
● Handled cash including ensuring a balanced closing float
● General maintenance and clean up at the end of shitt
● Provided excellent customer service for the clients by assisting with any questions or problems they may have had
● Ensured the carwash was locked up and the alarms were set each night
Solar panel installation
North American Steel
August 2011 - September 2011
Worked on the roof of the North American Steel building to assemble the trusses and beams that formed the frame to hold the solar panels.
● Constructing frames for solar panels and installing the panels
● Required to perform heavy lifting as well as manual labor
● Inspected frames and panels to ensure that they were correctly installed
● Assist with cleanup of the job location at the end of each day
Qualifications & Certifications
Ministry of Training
St. Lawrence College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more