- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Senior Fire Fighter / Driver / Pump Operator
BUFFALO CITY METRO MUNICIPALITY
May 2004 - July 2013
* Responds to fire alarms and emergency calls
* Drives and operates fire apparatus
* Responsible for the members of the fire department and the enforcement and direction of Rules, Regulations and orders of the Department
* Cooperates with the Principal Firefighter in effecting the administration, report preparation, record keeping, discipline and efficiency of the paid firefighters
* Prepares and signs reports of meritorious acts, deaths, injuries involving members, accidents or damage to apparatus and other incidents of an unusual nature
* Ensuring proper staffing levels and training and drills of the fire department
* Inspection of uniforms
* Disseminates information from directives
* Lays and connects hose lines and nozzles, turns water on and off * Holds fire hose and directs stream, as necessary
* Erects and climbs ladders to enter burning buildings when necessary
* Removes persons from burning buildings
* Operates portable radio and/or other radio equipment at fire or rescue scenes, when necessary
* Learns and practices new methods of fire prevention and fire fighting
* Inspects equipment, grounds and station to ensure proper order and condition
* Fire Investigation Officer
June 2003 - April 2004
* Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/ services.
* Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
* Develops clear and effective written proposals/ quotations for current and prospective customers.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
* Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
* Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
* Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
* Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services. Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
* Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services. Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Professional Soccer Player
BUSH BUCKS FOOTBALL CLUB
Period of Employment 2001 - 2003
Position Held Professional Soccer Player
Reason for wanting to leave Injury
Cashier / Counter Sales Person
Reason for wanting to leave Temp post
Qualifications & Certifications
Mankwe Ambulance College
o Hudson Park High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more