Claim you profile
able to operate a forklift,familiar with stocking loading &unloading inventory familiar with doing require paperwork for keeping inventory up to date. Prepared and able to multy task.No health restrictions,can lift over 50 pounds,flexable,able to bend ,squat stretch&reach high places.very personable and friendly to customers needs.
April 2010 - July 2013
Pueblo, Colo 81003
• Set, pour and strip concrete fencing
• Assisted skilled workers with the labor and finishing of all phases of project
• Verified and kept records on incoming and outgoing shipments
• Loaded and unloaded inventory, routed items to proper departments
• Operated and maintained a forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
Assist in asphalt labor
DANIS ASPHALT & CONCRETE
May 2010 - August 2010
230 E POLK May 2010 to August 2010 LABOR
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
• Assist in all construction phases.
• Loading and unloading of all tear out materials
• Dig, grade, form, pour and help finish all concrete
• Assist in asphalt labor, raking, tamping, rolling and painting.
April 2008 - February 2009
• Versatile in all areas of the construction fields
• Supervised a work crew, inspected work sight during and upon completion of contract
• Monitored quality, performance, material, and equipment
• Performed as a laborer in areas such as piping, excavating, and concrete work
• Operated a loader when loading and unloading material
• Communicated with inspectors and superintendents always in a respectful professional manner
• Monitored the safety of all construction activities, making on-site personnel safety the top priority.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more