Dalmiapuram, Tamil Nadu, India
Huawei Node B BTS,Necidu,Alcatel ,Ericsson Mltn,MLE,Nokia Ultra & Flexi , Rri,Fifa,FIPA,Ceragon,ECI.
To pursue my career experience 10+ years Operation & Maintenance in telecom and grow along with your organization by enhancing my knowledge in ERICSSON BTS & TXN (MLE,MTN),NOKIA BTS & TXN (RRI,FIU,FIFA,FIPA) and HUAWEI BTS & TXN (Hybrid MW RTN 910,950,980) equipments and ECI(BG20,BG40), ALU(1642,1660),CERAGON & NEC IDU’s express the same skill to develop the organization and my career.
Huawei Telecommunications(I) Private Limited
Position: Senior Engineer Nov 2009 to till date
Working in Trichy Cluster on the pay role of Sanchaya Staffing services
Handle commands in BSC-6000 for Monitoring Site down & External alarms & Script running for External Alarms by using M2000
Maintenance of Huawei BTS ,3900,3900A, DBS 3900
Maintenance of BTS Cards GRFU,DRFU,GTMU,BBU
E1 cross connection for the Roll out Sites.
Installation,Commissioning & Trouble shouting NEC IDU for PDH&SDH.
Installation, Commissioning & Trouble shouting of Huawei RTN 605
Installation, Commissioning & Trouble shouting of Hybrid MW
RTN 910, 950 , 980 IDU’s
Commissioning and Maintenance of Alcatel Mux-1642 & 1662 cards.
Installation & Commissioning of NODE B for 3G Network Operations.
Knowledge of Huawei OSN MUX 2500, 3500 cards, cross connection management.
KELLY SERVICES PVT LTD, Chennai.
Position: Field Engineer June 2006 to Nov 2009
Working with Vodafone Essar Limited in Trichy Cluster on the pay role of Kelly services
Installation and Commissioning and trouble shouting of Ultra Site BTS with Nokia BTS Manager.
Installation and Commissioning and trouble shouting of FLEXI BTS manager.
Installation and Commissioning of Expansion ULTRA site BTS with various configurations.
Installation and Commissioning of Mini ULTRA BTS.
Working in BSC 3i a
Responsible as Zonal Technical Lead
From January 2010
Working with Huawei in Thanjavur Cluster on the pay role of Sanchay Staffing services
• Handle commands in BSC-6000 for Monitoring Site down & External alarms & Script running for External Alarms by using M2000
• Maintenance of Huawei BTS, 3900, 3900A, DBS 3900
• Maintenance of BTS Cards GRFU, DRFU, GTMU, BBU
• E1 cross connection for the Roll out Sites.
• Installation, Commissioning & Configuration NEC IDU for PDH & SDH.
• Installation & Commissioning of Huawei RTN 605
• Installation & Commissioning of Hybrid MW RTN 910, 950, 980 IDU's
• Commissioning and Maintenance of Alcatel Mux-1642 & 1662 cards.
• Installation & Commissioning of NODEB for 3G Network Operations.
• Knowledge of Huawei OSN MUX 2500, 3500 cards, cross connection management.
❖ KELLY SERVICES PVT LTD, Chennai.
SANCHAY STAFFING SERVICES PVT LTD
November 2009 - January 2010
Vodafone Essar Limited
June 2006 - November 2009
Cluster on the pay role of Kelly services
• Installation and Commissioning and trouble shouting of Ultra Site BTS with Nokia BTS Manager.
• Installation and Commissioning and trouble shouting of FLEXI BTS manager.
• Installation and Commissioning of Expansion ULTRA site BTS with various configurations.
• Installation and Commissioning of Mini ULTRA BTS.
• Working in BSC 3i and HIGH CAP, also gathered experience on BSC commands for trouble shooting and alarms monitoring.
• Installation and Commissioning of Flexi Indoor Unit with Nokia Hopper Manager.
• Making E1 Cross connection & ODU setup in FIU.
• Commissioning and trouble shouting FXC RRI card.
• Configuring Traffic Manager (Tch, Tsig, and OMU signal) and ODU settings, E1 cross connection for connecting sites in FXC RRI.
• Installation and Commissioning and trouble shouting of Eclipse IDU and ODU (Ver100E, 300E).
• Installation and Commissioning and trouble shouting of Ceragon IDU.
• Installation and Commissioning of BG20 & BG40 ECI Mux.
• Up-gradation of BG20 ECI Mux with ME1_42 card.
• Mapping of E1 in BG20 via A1 SAM and A2 SAM in Loop.
• Mapping of E1 in BG20 via SPUR route.
• Knowledge about working principle of XDM-100 & cards.
Project Co-ordination for TELECOM IMPLEMENTATION:
• Get the Site clearance from the RF & TRANSMISSION team.
• Get the Data's for the Rollout Sites.
• Check the Materials arrived in the Sites & Escalate the shortage materials if any.
• Arrange the TI team, given the RND data for the Sites.
• After completion of TI work, E1 clearance from the local O&M.
• Commissioning the BTS with proper Channel.
• Unlock the Site in MSC and BSC end for the Call Processing.
Desein (P) Ltd
March 2005 - June 2006
As a Engineer for Desein Power Plant (P) Limited in Dalmiapuram
• Supervision of erection and assistance in commissioning of plant.
• Conducted regular inspection and tests to ensure the performance capacity of various machines and equipments
• Assist in the functions of troubleshooting and breakdown / preventive / corrective / routine maintenance for reducing machinery downtime to minimum.
• Coordination with Contractors, Subcontractors, Consultants and Vendors.
• HVAC systems and power plant lighting equipments.
• Supervision & Commissioning works at site involving Inspection, witnessing of tests as per FQP, measurement and certification of works carried-out at site by the contractors and sub-contractors.
• Installation of Electrical equipment (DG, L.T.Pannels, SMPS, DCDB, Battery Bank and PAC).
• Planning and scheduling of site activities to ensure completion of the project within the time and budgetary parameters and for optimizing resource utilization.
DAY 'N' DAY Service (P) Ltd
March 2002 - June 2005
As a FLE for Bharti Cellular Limited in Thanjavur cluster.
Electrical related in Telecom:
• Installation and Maintenance of Power Plant Emerson up to 75 KVA
• Installation and Maintenance of Power Plant Delta up to 75 KVA
• Installation and Maintenance of Power Plant Eltek up to 75 KVA
• Installation and Maintenance of BTS battery up to 600Ah (-48v), 300Ah (24v).
• Maintained AMF Panels Rating of 10 KVA, 12.5 KVA, and 15 KVA in Auto & Manual mode. (SDS, Pulsars, AAP, and GKAR).
• Maintenance of Diesel Generators capacity up to 20 KVA.
(Kirloskar, Mahindra, Asian Power, Ashok Leyland).
• Maintained PIU Panel, LCU and Battery charger unit.
Under going Training Program: Nov 04 2004 - Nov 20 2004
• Two weeks Power Plant Training attends in Emerson to Installation, commissioning & Trouble shooting.
• Monitoring alarms in BSC (ERICSSON).
• E1 routing from BSC DDF.
• TRX addition and Removal
• Installation and Commissioning of Ericsson RBS 2202, 2204, 2206, 2964 BTS.
• Fixing and alignment of Microwave (0.6 to 1.8).
• Analyzing and troubleshooting radio links using Minilink Service Manager.
• Installation and Commissioning of MMU (4*2, 8*2, 16*2) with 2U, 4U cabinet.
• MUX UP-Gradation and Routing E1.
• Assembling and Fixing of GSM Antenna with proper Orientation.
• Installation, Commissioning and configuration of TMA and TMB.
• Installation of Indoor and Outdoor Repeaters for coverage improvements.
• TRX addition, Alarm system implementations and trouble shooting of BTS.
❖ KAUVERI Electricals Pvt Ltd, Dalmiapuram.
DALMIA Cements Bharath Ltd
January 1999 - February 2002
• Maintenance of AC & DC, Slip ring, Induction, Squirrel Gauge Induction Motors up to 800KW.
• Maintenance of MCB module for Automatic Star-Delta Starters and Troubleshooting of control circuits for motors.
• Maintenance of CUMMINS AMF DG.
• Maintenance of 110KV Substation.
• Knowledge of Vacuum and Sulphur Hexa Fluraid (SF6) Circuit Breakers.
• Maintenance of WATSILLA Generator 12.5MVA.
• Maintenance of HT & LT motors and motor protection relays
• Maintenance of Step up Power transformers and Interconnecting transformers
• Maintenance of step down Auxiliary transformers with protection relays
• Maintenance of HV and LV switchgear.
• Maintenance of 400/220 KV circuit breakers
• Maintenance of isolators and 6.6 KV vacuum breakers & contactors.
• Maintenance of ACBs with protection relays and interlocks
• Maintenance of overhead lines with Lightning Protection, Earthing System, PLCC and Protection Relays.
• Maintenance of UPS, Battery chargers, Inverters, VFDs, Cathodic protection, Chillers, HVAC systems
❖ DALMIA Cements Bharath Ltd, Dalmiapuram.
Act Apprenticeship Trainee [Electrical Dept]
September 1997 - September 1998
• Training in VRM, CVRM, and CEMENT mill.
• Training in MCC, Testing of Motors, D.O.L Starters, Automatic Star-Delta Starter.
• Training in 110KV Substation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Seshasayee Institute of Technology
Dalmia Higher Secondary School Dalmiapuram
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more