Claim you profile
Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
2) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
3) Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
4) Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
5) Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
6) Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Qualifications & Certifications
Certificate in Business Management Training, Budgetary and Financial Control.
The Plunkett Foundation – London
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more