• Workshop/Factory Planning and Tooling for Automobile Industries.
• Fleet Management (Transportation) for corporate entities.
• Development of Business: Feasibility & Business Planning
Chief Executive Officer
WorldClass Technologies International
From September 2009
Responsible for the Management of Alemi Valley Project and WorldClass City Project.
First European Finance and Investment Limited
September 2007 - November 2008
UK. Responsible for International Business Development. Finance Brokerage and Development of Business Planning for Clients and strategies.
Joint Chief Executive Officer
GFM Investment Limited and GFM TV/Radio Service ltd UK
April 2005 - August 2007
President and Chief Operations Officer
May 1997 - June 2005
Responsible for the following:
• Loans and Credit
• Joint Ventures
• Syndication of Off - Shore Loans
• Market Research and Development
American Credit & Exchange Inc. (USA)
May 1996 - May 1997
in Ghana responsible for loans and credit facilities and preparation of financial packages for applicants for review, study and approval of American Credit & Exchange Inc. (USA).
a cargo airline service. Major responsibilities and activities involved restructuring of the company and introduction of Regional Passenger Service (using Jet stream aircrafts type J31 and J41) in addition to International Cargo Service.
Director of Highcrest Travel Services based
Alamo Rental Cars Euro Network
Surrey, UK, a marketing agent for Alamo Rental Cars Euro Network.
Head of After sales
Division of Vauxhall Motors
UK, Principal Dealership in Surrey. Responsible for warranty administration and procedures, service management and workshop coordination.
Other appointment included:
• Rental manager responsible for fleet rental and contract hire.
• Control and administration of dealership pool cars.
Procurement Officer Trainee
Ghana Supply Commission
liaison office in London.
• Consultant (Strategic Director) to Atlantic Airline - Gambia. Responsible for the preparation of Economic Analyses and the development of Marketing Plan for trans-Atlantic services.
• Consulted by His Excellency Seyni Omar, Prime Minister of the Republic of Niger as Financial Structure of Niger Government ongoing infrastructure initiative.
• Consultant to Speedway Tours Ghana Ltd. a franchisee of Avis Rent-A-Car, UK to expand vehicle fleet operations, network activities and airline charter service.
• Compiled a passenger traffic market survey for World Airways for charter services originating from Ghana via London to major US destinations.
• Consulted by His Excellency, Sir Dawda Jawara, the then President of Gambia through Diamond Electronic Corporation - Gambia to undertake a feasibility and business planning for the establishment of the following:
➢ A computer and electronic component assembly in the Gambia to serve the West African sub - region.
➢ Airport Rehabilitation Programme - Banjul
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more