More than ten years’ experience.
Wide experience in installing floor covers.
Sound knowledge of all the methods and equipment used in floor covering
Ability to perform basic math in the installation
Ability to measure and install the floor using a variety of tools
Ability to install, vinyl sheet, and handle a variety of floor covering materials
Proficient in reading various sketches and layouts of the area
Profound knowledge of operating machinery and equipment required to complete tasks in accordance with safety standards
Floor Covering Installer
Vinyl tiles, Vinyl sheets,Vinyl planks , Carpets and rugs, Linoleum, Rubber sheet goods,
Acrylic sports flooring, Polyurethane sports flooring system,Artificial turf flooring,
Raised access floor system,Laminated wood flooring.
Senior Floor Covering Installer& Site Supervisor
Sports flooring, Vinyl
From June 2009
flooring, Wooden flooring, Carpet & Rugs, Rubber, PU floor, Artificial turf & Acrylic Flooring
Ebaco International Group & Racine Company Limited. Jeddah K.S.A
Coordinated with the blueprints to the material required for covering the floor, measured and cut the carpets or other floor materials accordingly.
Installed all types of floors such as carpets, vinyl and other soft materials
Organized the area to be floored by cleaning it of any dust, fixing the cracks with putty and leveled the ground completely prior to flooring.
Executed the design according to the specification of the customer and marked the lines with the help of a chalk to ensure that the work is done accurately.
Performed finishing on the floor tiles by waxing and applying sealers and cleaning the wood floor by sanders
Inspect floor surfaces be covered to ensure the condition is even enough for smooth floor material installation.
Sand, scrape and clear floor irregularities to correct imperfections.
Apply adhesive compounds to floor or wall material to adhere and join foundation material.
Create smooth foundation by stapling Mason or plywood over the floor or by brushing waterproof compound onto surface and filling cracks with plaster, putty, or grout to seal pores.
Obtain floor plans or perform measurements to get floor size and estimate covering materials and amount of glue and padding required.
Measure and but flooring laminate, linoleum, vinyl, cork or rubber to correspond to floor size and shape and fit around fixed obstructions.
Observe installation schedule as allowed by the contractor or client.
Ensure that covering material to be delivered at the site conformed to client specification.
Floor Covering Installer
Wood, Carpet &Vinyl Flooring
January 2008 - January 2009
CWC Group of Company, Quezon City Philippines
Installed, maintained and repaired a variety of ceramic, hardwood and softwood floor covers.
Supervised the working of the tile layers, floor workers and floor cover installers to ensure that the floor installation is done to an optimal level
Prepared an estimate for the work taking in account the material and labor costs, prepared the sketches for the installation work.
Maintained an inventory of the material required for floor installing and kept a record of the workers as well.
Designed the sequence of the installation process and maintained a copy of all the job order requests.
Roll out, measure, mark, and cut carpeting to size with a carpet knife, following floor sketches and allowing extra carpet for final is fitting.
Join edges of carpet and seam edges where necessary, by sewing or by using tape with glue and heated carpet iron.
Cut and trim carpet to fit along wall edges, openings, and projections, finishing the edges with a wall trimmer.
Plan the layout of the carpet, allowing for expected traffic patterns and placing seams for best appearance and longest wear.
Stretch carpet to align with walls and ensure a smooth surface, and press carpet in place over tack strips or use staples, tape, tacks or glue to hold carpet in place.
Take measurements and study floor sketches to calculate the area to be carpeted and the amount of material needed.
Measure, cut and install tackles strips along the baseboard or wall.
Draw building diagrams and record dimensions.
Nail tack strips around area to be carpeted or use old strips to attach edges of new carpet.
January 2004 - January 2006
1. Leads and controls skilled labor and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the civil works aspects of the project. Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works.Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary.
2. Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures. Competent in reading and understanding specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation. Keeps records of all work completed and completion of "Action Lists".
3. Commands respect of his workforce, and develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel as well as client management.
4. Must be a good communicator. Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce.Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
5. Leads and supervises workers engaged in the construction of buildings and other civil works and assists the Civil supervisor in the coordination and performance or related activities such as foundation laying, concrete forming, masonry and bricklaying, carpentry, plumbing, piping and ductwork, installation of electrical and mechanical equipment and systems, plastering and painting, etc.
6. Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials.Prevents wastage and misuse of equipment, materials and tools. Supervises work crews to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe workpractices and idleness.
Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specification. Measure and mark surfaces to be covered,
Measure, cut and install carpeting on floors,...
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Dumlao Technical Institute
San Lorenzo Academy highs school
ministry of Education
Aramco I.T. Future Center
King adullahziz University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more