I have been a toolmaker for the past 15 years. I am excellent at what I do but I do desire a career change. I am interested in the Public Works sector, as well as a Group Leader and even in the conservation fields. I am a very versatile individual with a wide variety of skills. Looking for a respected employer willing to take an opportunity on an individual as myself.
Home & Mould Inspector (Proprietor)
Hometec Inspection Services Ltd
From September 2010
• Conduct a professional home inspection for potential home buyers in the Norfolk area.
• Analyze the home's integral components (Structure, plumbing, electrical, HVACs systems etc).
• Complete a detailed inspection report and suggest viable options on potential problems.
• Compel buy the industry strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Tool & Die Maker/ Millwright
J&E Bearing and Machine Ltd
From November 2002
• Set-up and operate tool room machinery such as lathes, milling machines, surface and cylindrical grinders, 3 axis milling centers, Stick, Mig and Tig welding, Edm etc.
• Fabricate various gauges, jigs and fixtures.
• Manage and construct the 1.34 million dollars yearly contracts for Canadian Government Steering Bearing assembly project for Lav armored vehicles.
• Supervise day to day operations within the Tool Department and occasionally manage shop floor operations of 20 employees when needed.
• Assist Precision Group Manager and Shop Supervisor to ensure production efficiency throughout plant (i.e. scheduling jobs, ordering tools and materials, organizing plant production)
• Part of the "Continuous Improvement Committee" to ensure overall efficiency and productivity for the employees and employer.
• Member of the Joint Health Safety Committee.
• Travel on-site to customers to provide assistance with Industrial Millwrights for repair and preventative maintence procedures.
Tool & Die Maker
Kramer Tool & Die Ltd
February 1998 - November 2002
• Set-up and operate all tool room machinery for industry production.
• Competed all the necessary requirement for the apprenticeship program.
• Achieved Certificate of Qualification Tool & Die Maker.
• Obtained valuable knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry.
Government Steering Assembly
Manage and constructed the 1.34 mill/year contract with General Dynamics to provide steering bearings for their Lav-up armored vehicles.
Qualifications & Certifications
OIT Certification in Water Distribution/Supply & Waste water Collection
Ministry of Enviroment
Tool & Die Maker Apprenticeship Program
Mechanical Engineer Tool & Die Maker
George Brown College
Delhi District Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more