Claim you profile
Marden, Hereford, HR1 3EG
I am practical, adaptable, conscientious and hardworking person. I am very organized, pay attention to details and take pride in my tasks. I work well individually and as a member of a team. I like to see tasks through to a successful conclusion and have an excellent record for time keeping and attendance. I like new challenges and look forward to development in new areas.
• Effective communication skills
In my previous job, I was helping to my workers to understand day to day tasks, explain company policies and procedures. I demonstrated my ability to gain a trustful relationship not only with my managers but with my workers too.
• Good time-management skills
In my previous job, I was responsible to do all paperwork on time, to make sure that all birds are feed on time.
• Problem solving
In my previous job, I was responsible to make decisions if any machines stop working, any problems with birds like illness or sample sending.
• NVQ Level 3 diploma in agriculture
Start 2010 – not finished
• NVQ Level 2 Livestock Production (Poultry)
Start 2009– 2010
• Builders preparation centre, Kaunas, Lithuania
Start 2000– Finish 2002
• Milikonio basic school, Kaunas, Lithuania
Start 1990– Finish 2000
• First Aid Appointed Person 24/07/2008
• Emergency First Aid at Work 07/11/2011
• Environmental Awareness instruction and training Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 28/03/2012
• Course of Principles of Manual Handling 22/06/2010
• Course of Farms Hygiene and BioSecurity 09/02/2011
• Course of Principles of Health and Safety 21/04/2010
• Certificate that myself attended a presentation on COSHH awareness on the following Kilco products: Ecofoam, Virofoam, Viroshield, Viroguard, HPPA, Virex, Kilcox Extra, Hatchery saniter and a presentation on The Need for Biosecurity in Poultry Production 12/01/2011
November 2007 - October 2012
LOOKING FOR JOB IN NORWAY OR UK
poultry farm manager or asistent
lookink 4 job in norway or uk
Qualifications & Certifications
NVQ LEVEL 2 LEVEL 3
NVQ LEVEL 2 LEVEL 3
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more